Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-23-2001, 02:15 PM   #1
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Even though it is not nice I must request that the person with the nick "Me" is banned from the IW forums, he has posted on several threads in the BG2:SoA forum posting nothing except: "Stop playing computer games you f***ing nerd!" or something very close to that, it's pretty disruptive to the usual calm and peaceful way IW is, as "Me" appears to have no other motive than to bother the residents of IW and to make people angry, I request that he/she/it be banned, or at least warned that if he/she/it dosen't stop it, then he/she/it will be banned.

------------------
Worshipper of Tiax.

Wielder of the ancient Lawyer spells.

Member of the HADB clan.

Ally of the Fluffy Queen and the Dreaded Red Fluffy

General of the highest class and Leader of the Legal Department and Jumprope Compound in the IW Peacekeeping Force.

I've also got a pretty long sig.
Old 09-23-2001, 02:16 PM   #2
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Even though it is not nice I must request that the person with the nick "Me" is banned from the IW forums, he has posted on several threads in the BG2:SoA forum posting nothing except: "Stop playing computer games you f***ing nerd!" or something very close to that, it's pretty disruptive to the usual calm and peaceful way IW is, as "Me" appears to have no other motive than to bother the residents of IW and to make people angry, I request that he/she/it be banned, or at least warned that if he/she/it dosen't stop it, then he/she/it will be banned.

true to Genie's words... he is history already
Old 09-23-2001, 02:19 PM   #3
Neb

Oh, it's just that I've seen at least two posts by this person today and I thought that maybe the "Mod-Squad" hadn't seen them yet, nice to know that were freed from that unholy thing.

------------------
Worshipper of Tiax.

Member of the HADB clan.

General of the highest class and Leader of the Legal Department and Jumprope Compound in the IW Peacekeeping Force.

Old 09-23-2001, 02:22 PM   #4
Sorcerer Alex

Good, I saw 'Me' posting some rather obscene things today which I'd have preffered not to have seen

------------------

Old 09-23-2001, 02:35 PM   #5
tracey
Manshoon

where? gotta have a look!
Old 09-23-2001, 02:38 PM   #6
Mirac Honorguard
Red Wizard of Thay

I kindly requested him to stop doing that, he/she/it just ignored me, Memnoch kicked him off, permanently

------------------
There's something in your eyes, ah no, I see now, it's the reflection of my deadly gaze - Mirac Honorguard
(Necromancer)
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/mirac
Old 09-23-2001, 02:39 PM   #7
Neb

If you really want to see these unholy posts then you can look two places, one is the latest locked thread in the BG2:SoA forum, it has the F-word in it's name, another is the thread called: "I feel pretty stupid asking this", but be warned, it's not something nice to see.

------------------
Worshipper of Tiax.

Member of the HADB clan.

Old 09-23-2001, 05:02 PM   #8
Ed
Manshoon

I saw him a couple of times too. What a dick. But i must say, he managed to get 20 odd posts out before the mod squad nailed him......

------------------

The REAL Minsc/Boo double act .....

Platinum Fighter of ALSB