Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2001, 09:00 PM   #1
franky1au
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Apparently I need another writ to get out of the mines which is cool but I don`t know where to look. I tried pickpocketing a miner but got busted and all holy hell broke out. I did`nt want to slaughter the Dwarfs with my sensational six so I thought I would ask on here.

Where do I find a get out writ. Thanks

Frank
franky1au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2001, 09:07 PM   #2
KAR_MOD1
Drow Warrior

well i hope you saved b4 you entered the stout mines.. b-cuz there is no writ inside the mines what i think happened was your lead charc.'s inventory was full and when he gave u back the writ so your charc. had to drop it.. if it was not full this is prob a bug. if u have call of home see if that works if you do not or it doesnt work i'd say you have to re-load old save
**Spoiler
-
-
-
-
-

if you were outside wanting to get in you and you lost the writ you can bribe him w/ boogre brew. just 4 anyone that had trouble in this part
Old 11-27-2001, 10:32 PM   #3
swavek
The Magister

If you've gone through the boogre dungeon and have some of the boogre ale you can use that to bribe the guy with. that's what i did because i could never find the writ in the 1st place.
also, there's a door leading to the guy behind the counter. i'm not sure if you can pick the lock or not, but if you can find a way in there then maybe you can "borrow" the writ eh. hehehhe