Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 07-01-2002, 07:43 PM   #1
Nerull
Lord Ao

I've done all of the quests in Chapter 1 (except the giving the last reagent to Aribeth). However, I am missing one quest. Where is the amulet that Masterson in the Docks District wants you to get? They are the nobles that gave the pirate the amulet as payment to get out of the city, and just want it back. Where is the damn thing? I know I'm probably missing something, but don't have a clue what.
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Nerull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2002, 07:59 PM   #2
Tomas Darknite
Dungeon Master

Spoiler
Take it off Callik after you defeat him (its not identified) you will have to identify it.
Old 07-01-2002, 08:11 PM   #3
Nerull
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Tomas Darknite:
Spoiler
Take it off Callik after you defeat him (its not identified) you will have to identify it.
Hmmm...I'll check again, but all he had on him was a rapier +1.
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Old 07-01-2002, 08:32 PM   #4
Nerull
Lord Ao

Never mind, I found it (he died right next to the wall, and it was hidden quite well...). At least I can say I did all of the quests for the chapter!
Old 03-01-2013, 12:22 PM   #5
Elfin
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Default Re: SPOILER...One last quest for Chapter 1

Any tips on how to defeat Callick and his guards? Having trouble. Get attacked too quickly to do anything after they rush me.
Elfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 05:11 PM   #6
ZFR
Legion Symbol

Default Re: SPOILER...One last quest for Chapter 1

Wow!

Anyway, to answer your question: what's your level/class?

If the docks is one of the first sections you cleared, I suggest you simply come back later...