Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-18-2001, 09:53 PM   #1
Avalon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I just killed Cambion and am trying to figure out where to go next. I went back down the hall and can't seem to open a door. It says that it requires some statuette or figurine. Should I have found this already? Is this where I need to go next? Someone please help. Thanks.
Old 02-18-2001, 09:55 PM   #2
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Keep looking! It's in a room in another part of the dungeon, beware of trapped chests/etc. If you want more info, I'll happily spoil you, but you will find it eventually, just keep exploring!

Cloudbringer
Old 02-18-2001, 10:02 PM   #3
Anubis
Dungeon Master

This is assuming Cambion was the demon at the very start of the game when you are captured... Okay Cambion was the funky Demon guy right?? Well if that was him what you do is head back towards the start but not all the way there. Before you get to the crystal room where the Djinni appeared there will be another room with a golem that will not attack but is called the sewer golem. Somewhere in that room there will be a stone that allows you to control the sewer golem (you will know it when you see the name). Tell him to perfom his normal functions and follow him. He will open the locked doors that lead to the middle of the map. Go through the door and get ready for a rather big monster on the other side. Wayyyy weaker then the demon, but spell up first anyways. After that head straight accross, pick up the good stuffs =) and leave the central chamber. You will enter a new room with several traps search it well you can pick up the helm of balduran. the go right you will meet some dryads talk to them and continue ast you will come to a final room check for traps again cause there are a ton. Somewhere in the room you will find a little statue. It will get you into the locked room accross from cambion. Be careful though, there are allot off those little mphit dealies. At the far end you will meet a djinni who wants you to get his lamp. Go talk to the dryads, then come back and give him his lamp he will give you a +2 2 hand sword that steals life, head back towards the first bedroom and go through the portal. I really really hope this helps, cause that was allot fo typing =)
Old 02-18-2001, 10:02 PM   #4
Avalon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks Cloudbringer. I'll go back and look around.
Old 02-19-2001, 12:01 AM   #5
Father Bronze
Baaz Draconian

Anubis: Very thorough, but could you please lable this as spoiler?