Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2004, 09:02 AM   #21
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

my dog is a little over 10 years old, I am not sure of her real age, she was just a pup when I got her, and that was in 94 she is a quiet type, very seldom barks, and very loving. but she did have a mutant pup one time :/ my brothers dog that is bull mastiff/rott/ and something else mix bred with her...she only had one puppy, and the thing was the size of a six week old pup when she was born [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] by the time she was 6 months old, she was bigger than her daddy, and was able to pull a ford tractor sideways! she would lunge at the car, and you could see the marks where the wheels were moving a little at a time sadly someone poisoned her because they were to scared of her but I still have her mother [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-07-2004, 11:06 AM   #22
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I will have a dog, when I have my own yard/house. I want a Rott. His name will be Orion.
This is what he will look like.
Old 09-07-2004, 11:09 AM   #23
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Stormymystic:
my dog is a little over 10 years old, I am not sure of her real age, she was just a pup when I got her, and that was in 94 she is a quiet type, very seldom barks, and very loving. but she did have a mutant pup one time :/ my brothers dog that is bull mastiff/rott/ and something else mix bred with her...she only had one puppy, and the thing was the size of a six week old pup when she was born [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] by the time she was 6 months old, she was bigger than her daddy, and was able to pull a ford tractor sideways! she would lunge at the car, and you could see the marks where the wheels were moving a little at a time sadly someone poisoned her because they were to scared of her but I still have her mother [img]smile.gif[/img]
Sorry to here that Stormy...
People are so understanding sometimes.
Old 09-07-2004, 11:17 AM   #24
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Gangrell:
quote:
Originally posted by Ronn_Bman:
Are you people complete INSANE?

You've ruined it ALL!

There has always been an underground movement here at IW for those who love man's best friend, but this type of blatant 'Spot' flaunting can only bring down vengence!

Oh you poor, simple, unsuspecting fools who have chanced all by openly expressing your love of man's best friend(please, in the name of all that is canine, don't say the actual name of the beast again), you just don't realize what forces you have set in motion.

Your foolishness may be forgotten in time, but your bravery and sacrifice will be long remembered. I can only hope that is some small comfort to those left behind who will miss you...
...oops

Nice to know there are actually people around here who own dogsd, I thought I was surrounded completely by felines. And wow Aelia, 12 is a big number in dog years, my pup (in the picture) is turning 8 this upcoming febuary.

Good looong life for them [img]smile.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]Unfortunately it's hard to own a dog if you spend many hours away from home as my sis and I do - we work long hours and tend to go away on the weekend. Dogs are so much more social than cats are and we didn't think it was fair on the poor dog to be alone all the time. Plus it's a bit hard if you're in an apartment.

Cats are great for us at the moment because they can please themselves when they're alone but can still be social, and our kitty is almost doglike in how social she is - I'm teaching her to sit up and fetch at the moment.

[ 09-07-2004, 11:26 AM: Message edited by: Memnoch ]

Old 09-07-2004, 11:51 AM   #25
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

I am still trying to get rid of two puppies. Kougar and Kitty very nice pups.

We have 7 dogs right now. At times I feel like I am going insane. 5 Aussies and 2 Belington's, my fiancée is insane. Puppy classes again tonight!!!

http://www.sireel.com/content/aussies/aussies.html

[ 09-07-2004, 12:01 PM: Message edited by: pritchke ]
Old 09-07-2004, 01:15 PM   #26
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
A puppy named kitty.... Strange.

Also, everyone, please remember me, after the wrath of felines comes down on me!
Old 09-07-2004, 01:58 PM   #27
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

I have three dogs, a registered Black Labrador Retriever named Scipio Africanis, Skippy for short; a Golden Retriever, Rhett; and a black Lab mix, Libby. We have a small grey cat named Zachary, too.
Old 09-07-2004, 04:11 PM   #28
Jonas Strider
Manshoon

i love dogs. my fav is the lovable mutt or th straight breed ridgeback.
Old 09-07-2004, 04:16 PM   #29
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

I am a dog lover myself. (Sorry [img]graemlins/choc.gif[/img] )
I am getting a Belgian Shepard or Malinuas in near future.
Old 09-07-2004, 04:28 PM   #30
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

I didn't used to like dogs, now I've got a siberian huskey they're not bad. His name is Zovyn (Zov-in), not sure why my parents named him that.
He sheds all over, constantly, everything has dog hair all over, its so annoying.
And he pulls when walking him, he is a dog made to pull sledges, but when he sees another dog or cat he just refuses to stop pulling.
Plus he is really stupid, running into a closed patio door, damn that was funny.
Still, wouldn't trade him for the world