Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 01-20-2001, 01:24 AM   #1
TarlA42

Ok, I found the holy relic for the Lich, (haven't got back to him yet though), and ran across Madda. I don't have a key that will work on the stone face to open her door. I'd like to knock her out so I won't have to come back here. What am I missing? I think I have about 95% of the dungeon mapped. I may already have the item I need (If it's not a key), but my inventory right now is pretty much maxed out. Must find guild soon.
I've noticed I can target her through a crack in the door, so I can hit her with some firestorm spells. Is there anything in the room I need?
Thanks- Tarl.
Old 01-20-2001, 02:25 AM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Two things: One, you need the Lich's staff to open the door. You'll get it after you give him the Relic.

Two: Yes, you can target Madda through the door. The only thing you need in that room is something that Adrianna wants you to get for her. Have you found her yet? She and her cronies are down one of the sewer passages in Skull Castle.

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote