Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-10-2004, 07:59 AM   #11
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Jees guys, cut him some slack. He wasnt looking for critics (or an english lesson), he is looking for marketing advice.

Anyway, I think john and johnny both have good ideas as to where to start.

[ 02-10-2004, 08:02 AM: Message edited by: LordKathen ]
Old 02-10-2004, 08:16 AM   #12
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

What you on about Kathen? Everyone's looking for a free english lesson! Damn, I should start charging
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 02-10-2004, 09:57 AM   #13
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

I can only speak for myself but I have to say that the screenshots make the "Finest Hour" quite intriguing to me. Sure my pc's can play anything under the sun without having to worry about resolutions or slow downs but the way I see it, when I'm out and about I run around with a little Toshiba Libretto. Could be just what I needed to kill an hour or two in between the day.
Old 02-10-2004, 02:00 PM   #14
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

IM not really sure about your question but I just wanted to say the game looks pretty cool. Also Im taking a look at your whole website, Im looking at assembling my own pc. But I wouldnt mind taking one of the ones that you have on their. Oh and btw note: You have written 1mb ram instead of 1 gb ram on your system. Since Im posting this I may aswell ask, what are the shipping deals to the UK?
Old 02-10-2004, 03:16 PM   #15
deveon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by RoSs_bg2_rox:
IM not really sure about your question but I just wanted to say the game looks pretty cool. Also Im taking a look at your whole website, Im looking at assembling my own pc. But I wouldnt mind taking one of the ones that you have on their. Oh and btw note: You have written 1mb ram instead of 1 gb ram on your system. Since Im posting this I may aswell ask, what are the shipping deals to the UK?
I'm sorry, but I do not want to make people think im using this forum to sell stuff [img]smile.gif[/img] , To the UK we charge $61.00

About my games, I am not looking for people to tell me the game sucks or the graphics are bad I'm was only wanting some help on where to get some help on how I should market my game for sale.
Old 02-10-2004, 04:51 PM   #16
WoodyG666
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Looks pretty good to me deveon [img]smile.gif[/img]