Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-08-2002, 03:25 PM   #41
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Geez, We're Trying Our Best, But It Seems ALL Clans Have Sunk Now, And I'm Trying Not To Let The ORT And The HADB Go Down (The ORT Seems To Be Slightly Alive, But Very ILL [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
I've A Link In My Sig For You All, So Get Your Asses Down There!!!
Old 09-08-2002, 03:30 PM   #42
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

im going to register and get a message up in the "meat processor"
i might put a space in my name instead of FelixJaeger
Felix
Old 09-08-2002, 06:21 PM   #43
Hiram's Ghost
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ah, yes!! The hour is upon us, Brothers and Sisters of HADB. We are to witness the monumental rebirth of the HADB clan once more. They will tremble when they view our mediocrity. Well, they might not tremble, but they might smirk a little. But, that is a reaction and that's good enough for now. We will catch them by suprise. They will never suspect as we steal their shrubbery and paint their mailboxes a lovely shade of mauve. Ha!! We will take their junk mail and make a collage with it. Oh, that doesn't sound very infernal at all. Hmmm...must take a look at my World Domination Handbook once again. I do hope the Azure Wolf helps out. He was always good at scaring people with his breath and scary visage.

Anyhoo...we're off to see the wizard.
Old 09-08-2002, 08:53 PM   #44
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Hey!!!! Don't forget me!

Looks like I got hooked back up with my new PC just in time.

You know I'm always up for a good fight...or a can of spam...whichever, I'm easy...uhm...maybe I should rephrase that....

[img]tongue.gif[/img]

BTW: Hiya Hiram dearie! Alureth and I missed you! *hugs* I hope we can catch up soon.
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
Old 09-09-2002, 08:54 AM   #45
Sigmar
Unicorn

Bump...for...AZURE!
Old 09-09-2002, 09:02 AM   #46
Spelca
Emerald Dragon

Er, hello. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-09-2002, 10:48 AM   #47
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Rubbing his head " See your mighty leader show's up only to leave you cold
and feeling worthless, oh wait that is why you joined the HADB in the first place MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA LOOOOSSSEEERRRRSSSSS [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-09-2002, 11:31 AM   #48
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Elif Godson:
Rubbing his head " See your mighty leader show's up only to leave you cold
and feeling worthless, oh wait that is why you joined the HADB in the first place MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA LOOOOSSSEEERRRRSSSSS [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Your point is? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
And what exactly does being a looser have to do with it? oh wait he means loser....

[ 09-09-2002, 11:36 AM: Message edited by: FelixJaeger ]
Old 09-09-2002, 01:44 PM   #49
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Well Lots Are Saying They'll Come... But None Are... Grrrrrrrrr...

And Elif, The ALSB Board Is Back Up
Old 09-09-2002, 09:20 PM   #50
Blade
Emerald Dragon

well i'm there i will try and check in, don't count on me posting much though as i'm usually doing something and just read when doing stuff like homework.