Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 06-02-2001, 12:03 AM   #1
Moni

Man I forgot what it felt like to be pissed off, frustrated, & fed up all at once!
It had been so long I don't remember the last time I actually got so mad throughout the course of a whole day!

Blame it on hormones, too many pets who know how to push their luck to the limit, people who have no respect for the hard work you are trying to do, seeing others always looking for or assuming yours and others' stupidity, a job that makes itself test your patience and BOOM!

I hope I don't have another one in so long that I don't remember the last time again LOL!

Looking forward to a good night's sleep and a better day tomorrow.
G'Night!

Moni

------------------

Old 06-02-2001, 12:08 AM   #2
onthepequod
Quintesson

Sorry to hear that Moni.

The great thing about bad days is usually in retrospect they rarely seem all that bad. I hope that's the case here.

Goodnight, for I am off to bed.

------------------
Old 06-02-2001, 10:37 AM   #3
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by onthepequod:
Sorry to hear that Moni.

The great thing about bad days is usually in retrospect they rarely seem all that bad. I hope that's the case here.

Goodnight, for I am off to bed.

Thank you onthepequod! I hope you slept well!

I had a night full of wonderful and calming dreams and woke up in a great mood.

I am sure if yesterday sticks in my memory (not likely it will LOL) that I'll remember it as a very bad day. I rarely have them and that one really took me by suprise!

Rex, who had no part in my day being bad, apologized for me having a bad day when he woke up and saw it written all over my face. My smiling reply was to say thank you but don't worry about it, I'll get over it.

Apparently I have. Now, if only the pets will be as nice all day today as they are being this morning... The job that tested my patience all day yesterday rolled into ease last night...now to get to finishing it...

Moni

------------------

Old 06-02-2001, 10:44 AM   #4
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

HEY MONI !!!!

Have a gooder day today !!!

Seen anymore bats?

I haven't replied to that thread yet, but that sure was a nice thing to do...

------------------

The RudeDawg
Known in these Forgotten Realms as Perin LightEyes
and my girlfriends, Pamila and Pfil.

"Let them come. Let them ALL come."
Old 06-02-2001, 01:14 PM   #5
Lady Avalon
Emerald Dragon

Moni, hope you're having a better day today. I guess we have to have those bad ones thrown in there with the good. I can certainly relate as I was totally pissed off yesterday.

------------------

Seeker of Truth
Old 06-02-2001, 01:43 PM   #6
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Moni, so sorry to hear about your "bad day". It must have been a doozy! Glad to hear everything is back to normal again.

Old 06-02-2001, 01:45 PM   #7
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

"its just one of those days
when you dont wanna wake up
everythings f*cked
and everybody sux!"

heehee

------------------

You know what happened. We are ONE, WE ARE, ahh.. er... I AM ...wehehehe and... Stay ahead of the Avalanche or risk being buried...
Old 06-02-2001, 11:47 PM   #8
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

Moni, Gee that is a bummer indeed! Here's hoping tomorrow will be a great day for you! I always try to think "Well, without the bad, I wouldn't appreciate the good", but it doesn't always work. I will say a special prayer for you and maybe you won't have another really bad day for a long, long time again.
Love,
Mammawlin
Old 06-02-2001, 11:56 PM   #9
Moni

Aw, thank you mammawlin!
Today actually turned out to be a blessed day with the exception of some rude old fart who is accumulating lots of bad karma, but that only took two minutes out of an otherwise great day...the grass I seeded part of the yard with last week sprouted a week early in spite of being so disrespectfully tromped on yesterday! By dusk tonight, it was standing over an inch tall! Damn! I hope that doesn't mean it will need mowed tomorrow!

Love you!
Moni

P.S. Thank you ALL for your kinds words!
RudeDawg,
I have not seen any more bats, but then too I have not located the entrance to the crawl space to look for any either! I think that can wait til any more babies that may be up there have grown strong enough to fly out on their own.

Bahamut,
LMAO! Exactly!

------------------

Old 06-03-2001, 01:37 AM   #10
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
"its just one of those days
when you dont wanna wake up
everythings f*cked
and everybody sux!"