Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-01-2001, 06:34 PM   #11
Gimlee
Elminster

I see that there aren't a lot of Shadow Thieves in this forum.
Old 04-01-2001, 06:35 PM   #12
BG2SOA

Not everybody are online now.

------------------

Don't mess with the Lich
Old 04-01-2001, 06:38 PM   #13
Nostron
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
I'm using a multi-classed fighter/thief. Hard going at the start but things are coming together now he's moving up levels. He owns both the Fighter Stronghold and the Thief Guild which is a bonus. If I ever played again I think I'd go with a pure thief.

I thought u can only get one stonghold unless u get one when ur a thief then dual and get the fighter one. I never knew that if ur a multi-class figther/thief u get two stonghold.

are u guys sure

------------------
Mess with the best Die like the Rest!!
Old 04-01-2001, 06:39 PM   #14
Charlie
Lord Ao

Good point about using your thief properly BG2SOA. I didn't realise just how good they can really be if used correctly (still learning myself here) at the right times.

------------------
One love, peace.
Old 04-01-2001, 06:42 PM   #15
BG2SOA

I think having 2 strongholds when you're dual class is sort of a bug.

------------------

Don't mess with the Lich
Old 04-01-2001, 06:46 PM   #16
Charlie
Lord Ao

Well a funny thing happened on this score Nostron. I already owned the thief guild and I then cleared Nalias Keep. She told me at the end when we left the building that she needed a fighter type to run things but unfortunately my character wasn't that type. I was gutted a bit and dumped the hag from my party with the intention of gently murdering her. I then thought uh oh, may as well get any other quests related to her over with before topping her. I then re-invited her into my party and she then asked me inside and promptly handed the Keep over. Whether she realised my murderous intent I know not.

------------------
One love, peace.

[This message has been edited by Charlie (edited 04-01-2001).]
Old 04-01-2001, 07:08 PM   #17
Nostron
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
Well a funny thing happened on this score Nostron. I already owned the thief guild and I then cleared Nalias Keep. She told me at the end when we left the building that she needed a fighter type to run things but unfortunately my character wasn't that type. I was gutted a bit and dumped the hag from my party with the intention of gently murdering her. I then thought uh oh, may as well get any other quests related to her over with before topping her. I then re-invited her into my party and she then asked me inside and promptly handed the Keep over. Whether she realised my murderous intent I know not.

Ohhhhhhhh that's kewl, all cleared now
Old 04-01-2001, 07:59 PM   #18
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

I just finished the first dungeon with a Skald. What Stronghold do Bards get? Is it the same as the Thief?

------------------
Smile! Life is too short for bitching!

Fljotsdale
Old 04-01-2001, 08:02 PM   #19
Hesperex

Bards get the playhouse, under the Five Flaggons Inn.

------------------

My website http://hesperex.8k.com
Hesperex Freth: 1st son of Matron Mother Shi'nayne Freth, 1st house of Ched'Nesad. Weapon master and patron of house Freth.

Old 04-02-2001, 12:12 AM   #20
Jimbo
The Magister

Rogue here

First character was a fighter/thief (duel-classed human), and lov'ed every minuet of it.

Being working on a bounty hunter, its fun so far.

It's a bug from what I understand about the duel classes being able to have 2 types of strong holds.

------------------
Drink and be merry
Jimbo
"Renegade, Rebel, and Rogue"