Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 01-21-2001, 02:16 PM   #1
Willy Wonka

Do i need to do anything with the bridges? if i do the puzzzle correctly do i recieve anything? i got Staff of Death ,now i will go to the Vampires room with the staff. I just worried i need to put bridge in right order for soem reason,do i?
Old 01-21-2001, 02:25 PM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

If you have already gotten the Lich's Relic (which I assume you do since you have the Staff of Death) and the Scroll of Banishing that Adrianna wants (it's in Madda's room), then you have everything you need from this section.

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2001, 02:25 PM   #3
Moni

No reward for putting the bridge pieces in order except being able to reach the surrounding areas with greater ease.
: )
Moni
Old 01-21-2001, 03:16 PM   #4
Willy Wonka

OH NO!!!!! i killed Adrianna because i couldnt find scroll and i thought it might have been Madda in disguise or soemthing, i was running all over the place except i coudldnt get in that room so i just thought it was Liches Relics. Do i need her quest? i was stuck so i went up north a little and saw a sphynix and he asked a riddle and i thought for sure the answer was LIGHTNING but it wasnt so i guess ill find the answer soemwhere along the way.
Old 01-21-2001, 03:23 PM   #5
Moni

Unless you hae a vampire in your party and wanted the vampie ring, you did not need Adrianna's quest.
Regarding the Sphinx...don't scroll down if you want to figure out the answer yourself, but I don't remember any clues to it prior to getting there...
I think "Ice" is an acceptable answer, despite te fact that the word "Death" appears in your list of words.
Old 01-21-2001, 04:32 PM   #6
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

The sphinx's riddle varies from play to play. I think the common answers to the riddles are "Death", "Ice", or "Shadow." Pick whichever one fits best.

Or you could just kill it. Apparently it's worth mega XP.

-Saz
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote