Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 09-20-2008, 03:01 AM   #1
Gherbod
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Default Druid 5, Shifter 10, Dwarven Defender X ?

Read about this "Risen Lord" damage resistance build in the online "Shifter" FAQ on Gamefaqs. Idea is to go for massive tank relying on damage resistances... but I just stumbled upon the NWN wiki which states that damage resistances do not stack with each other "...The only exceptions to this are the barbarian-, dwarven defender- and epic- damage reduction feats (i.e. the sources of x/- damage reduction); these feats stack with each other...."

http://nwn.wikia.com/wiki/Damage_reduction

So before I spend any more of my life as a dwarven shifter with 13 wisdom (no chance at the best high level epic shifter forms) am I going to be able to make bad bad "Risen Lord" or should I rethink this build?

- Gherbod
Gherbod is offline   Reply With Quote