Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-03-2002, 11:04 AM   #81
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Madchen sounds cute, and very you. Like this [img]graemlins/greenbounce.gif[/img]

What does it mean, by the way? [img]graemlins/question.gif[/img]
Awww!
It's German for girl (though -chen is a diminutive suffix, we have that in Dutch too - so it does sound cute) only it's spelled Mädchen.

And I'm not going to translate mein kleiner Bub cause you'd spank me
[/QUOTE]I had a German friend named Suzanne, and we always used to call her Mädchen and I thought it was really cute (though my keyboard can't do that funny-looking a you have). Actually, everyone called her Mädchen, I called her Madge-kin.

Actually, I was going to start calling you liebchen, but I thought I'd quit while I was ahead. [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2002, 04:49 AM   #82
uss
20th Level Warrior

actually, i DO have a pic of me on my computer, and i maybe CAN put it here but i wouldnt like any assholes aka my classmates to know...
Old 05-04-2002, 05:07 AM   #83
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Quote:
I had a German friend named Suzanne, and we always used to call her Mädchen and I thought it was really cute (though my keyboard can't do that funny-looking a you have). Actually, everyone called her Mädchen, I called her Madge-kin.

Actually, I was going to start calling you liebchen, but I thought I'd quit while I was ahead. [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
To get that funny looking thing, AND have it display properly in any browser (if you copy from word or symbol or somewhere, some will display a | ), type ß [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-04-2002, 05:59 AM   #84
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by uss:
actually, i DO have a pic of me on my computer, and i maybe CAN put it here but i wouldnt like any assholes aka my classmates to know...
Just send it through to me, uss. I'll post it for you. Why wouldn't you want your classmates to see your pic? After all, they see you every day, don't they?

Old 05-04-2002, 06:07 AM   #85
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
quote:
Just send it through to me, uss. I'll post it for you. Why wouldn't you want your classmates to see your pic? After all, they see you every day, don't they? [/QUOTE]i wouldnt want them to see it because they would laugh and tell that to everybody they know.. it has happened once already in a chatroom. oh, ok, i dont think those dumb@$$es know how to come here. ill search for it on my comp. i maybe might have deleted it but ill go and check [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-04-2002, 06:12 AM   #86
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
quote:
quote:
Just send it through to me, uss. I'll post it for you. Why wouldn't you want your classmates to see your pic? After all, they see you every day, don't they? [/QUOTE]i wouldnt want them to see it because they would laugh and tell that to everybody they know.. it has happened once already in a chatroom. oh, ok, i dont think those dumb@$$es know how to come here. ill search for it on my comp. i maybe might have deleted it but ill go and check [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Oh well, who gives a toss though? You're with some pretty cool company here and on the photo album anyway. I put my friend Kyly on there, she's been on Temptation Island here in Sydney. It's just a collection of friends. Don't worry about it, just send me your pic. Not putting any pressure on you of course...

Old 05-04-2002, 06:16 AM   #87
uss
20th Level Warrior

ow, damn! i deleted it! oh, no worries, ive got a scanner and ive still got the pic itself. ill scan it later
Old 05-04-2002, 06:27 AM   #88
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hey when did we have an Aussie Temptation Island Mem??
Old 05-04-2002, 07:11 AM   #89
uss
20th Level Warrior

check your mail, Memnoch .
i just sent it but one question(i asked it on the post too): is 1,6 megs too big?
Old 05-04-2002, 10:38 AM   #90
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Glorfindel:
Hey when did we have an Aussie Temptation Island Mem??
You must be out of touch there in Mt Gambier, Glor...do they have electricity and running water out there, mate?

It was showing on Channel 7. There's a girl on it, Kyly Boldy, she's a friend of a friend of mine (I went out with her for a week but it didn't work out). Her pic's on Page 22.