Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-2002, 12:38 AM   #51
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Hellooooooooooooooooooo,

My, this thread has gotten pretty wild! No more silly talk for me, the rest of you, I think you just invented a new language! I think I'd need a few rounds of Aussie Lager before I could understand what the hell Davros was talking about! [img]smile.gif[/img]

*Oh teach me the art, great and noble Scronan! *Eyes the hurricanes and is quite sure that as the resident Storm Queen she should have at least three!* *

My dear Cloudy, I was but a brown belt in the art of Tae Won On back in my late teens. But I did nearly achieve Mastery in the art of THC, *cough* *ahem*. Change subject please!!!

I do believe there are some Masters of Tae Won On that can assist you. Sad to say, in the last 8 years I've only been drunk once, and only had alcohol a handful of times.

So, the torch has been passed on, my life of Tae Won On is forever over, and that's a good thing.

Saz - Hope you have rested up and do not have too much of a hang over my good friend! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Take care all,

Scronan
Old 02-04-2002, 05:23 AM   #52
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
SillY Ironworkers Clan (Sic ).

Groanzz lowdly - hugzz 4 all of u2 - bounzy wave of joyzz. Dis thread done begotzz a biddy babey tread now huh. Wezz are allzz eternatally great-full *YeZZ YeZZ YeZZ* 4 dis opeartuneiT 2 learnzz nu wayzz ob da gibberspeakzz. Mea tinkzz dat wrum n koala r nbtent 4 crayshun o maseterpiscies of dis geandre. Den agin, grate resultanas kan b gottern wit kreem n froot 2 .

*LOL* now THAT was a bad joke hun ~racks empty airhead trying to figure out what Davros is saying~

am sooooooooooooooooooooo bored with coursework right now! ~groanz~ please...someone tell me about what the wavelength of light emmitted by an LED has to do with the initial illumination voltage.

~dazed look~ I've got tons of graphs that I don't know what to do with at all! ~sigh~ *yawnz* me want mah bed... ~blinks~ *all sleepy eyed*

Old 02-04-2002, 05:29 AM   #53
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by ʆë®Ñï†Ý:

beer always sends me to sleep!

Everyone! I think we may have found the answer!

Only joking Eternity. We all love your posting style... actually I can't bring myself to say that. I think if this silliness spreads to other threads I will probably unleash a pack of ravenous ferrets on all of you.
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe
Old 02-04-2002, 05:46 AM   #54
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Ali McGraw my eyes! I have gone blind.. everybody ~grynz~ :S

Ah, puh, only post it´s!

Geesh.. should I ~howlggl~ now???

Bah... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Don´t eat the yellow snow
Old 02-04-2002, 07:03 AM   #55
Davros
Takhisis Follower

quote:

*LOL* now THAT was a bad joke hun ~racks empty airhead trying to figure out what Davros is saying~

am sooooooooooooooooooooo bored with coursework right now! ~groanz~ please...someone tell me about what the wavelength of light emmitted by an LED has to do with the initial illumination voltage.

~dazed look~ I've got tons of graphs that I don't know what to do with at all! ~sigh~ *yawnz* me want mah bed... ~blinks~ *all sleepy eyed*

Apologolises profusity **grynzz** ~sly smylie wid cheeksily tillterd hed~ wot partz of mie posty r woozzhing abuv u bounzzie li'l hedzz mye dahling **batz pritty lashies @ U** . Eye taught dis postie ob myne maid puurfection scents ~bounzy waveluts of cutiness~.

**Davr Grownzz** eys tryed 2 sleeped thru E1oh1 n furst yr engerrbeering - doktor dooooom waz meye lecturator - bist in somnalia kurator thir effer wazz ~winkzz @ u~ mee chequezz mi philink cabernet, butt eye knott c ne E1oh1 noteys. hav cept noteys frum udder **whoopz, grynzzn mee sed udder ** subjectivs frum 1irst yeer, butt knott fir E1oh1. Sin seritily tenderisink apolog.. apolol.. sorryly ~dropes hed inn shayme~. Mi woold guss thet inilialitisink iluminatorie volturg de terminins kurrents(wot wid resi stannis bee in constance). Dis kurrence orr ampyrage de terminins de wurk dun bye led, an dus p oww err uf d litey Emitt Smithed. Sew iffn yous getz a gould runnin bak thingy u ken skaww wis mucho free kwencee.

Negzt tyme pleezz 2 arsk kwest ion moor klosly tin keepering vis meee nollidge baste - eye m moor likemelee 2 no d anne swervers 2 does .
Old 02-04-2002, 11:36 AM   #56
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

quote:

*gglz* ~stares up at LoA~ I totally luurrrvvvee cream! In fact, I'm not unkown to just go up to the barman and ask for a glass of whipped cream.. but they never have spoons so I have to eat it with my fingers ~S~ *gives u a hug* *gglz* cambridge=cowbridge ~gasps~ stop it!! I have a stitch! *falls over laughing*

~Whew!~ Ur makin me *randy* there Miss Cambriternity! ~ [img]tongue.gif[/img] ~ Shood u evr cum 2 Amerika....I'll b stocked up ~glee~ Ur funi *grynz* Eternitease ~gglz~
Old 02-04-2002, 01:34 PM   #57
Lord Shield

quote:
Originally posted by Barry the Sprout:

Only joking Eternity. We all love your posting style... actually I can't bring myself to say that. I think if this silliness spreads to other threads I will probably unleash a pack of ravenous ferrets on all of you.

ooo *yum* ~smile~. Mee likez fairetts. dem cewt and me haf gud vith dem. aaawwwwwww

Old 02-04-2002, 02:13 PM   #58
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

quote:
Originally posted by Barry the Sprout:

~blows Barry a kiss~ and we all think you're wonderful too! ~noddz~

~stix lil' pink tongue out at u~ well for you it may be sillyness but for me it's a way of life! *winkz* watch out everyone, sillyness is totally contagious! ~twirls around happily then gets dizzy and falls in a heap~ *blinkz* oh dear... everything's spinning... ~dazed~ someone help me up? *sways and stumbles as I try to stand up*

Old 02-04-2002, 02:23 PM   #59
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

quote:
Originally posted by WOLFGIR:
Ali McGraw my eyes! I have gone blind.. everybody ~grynz~ :S

Ah, puh, only post it´s!

Geesh.. should I ~howlggl~ now???

Bah... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

~gets a cloth and dampens it~ *places the cool cloth across Wolfgir's eyes* that better now hun?

Davros! shame on you! ~gglz~ you've been imbibing too much! ~prods you cautiously~ hmmmmmmmmm not very stable on your feet.... *wonders if Davros will notice if I wrap my sports skirt around him*

quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:

~Whew!~ Ur makin me *randy* there Miss Cambriternity! ~ [img]tongue.gif[/img] ~ Shood u evr cum 2 Amerika....I'll b stocked up ~glee~ Ur funi *grynz* Eternitease ~gglz~

*smacks LoA's hand* no groping you naughty boi! a hug is a hug [img]tongue.gif[/img] purely platonic ~winkz~ mmm.. stock up on FRESH WHIPPED cream? *delighted* I shall most definitely visit America! again! ~WeG~ *gglz* why thank you LoA.. ur funny too *ruffles your hair* kewtie ~L~ *LOL* ~thinks back to a guy I knew called Randy Andy~ poor thing.. *chuckles*
Old 02-04-2002, 05:00 PM   #60
Davros
Takhisis Follower

quote:

Davros! shame on you! ~gglz~ you've been imbibing too much! ~prods you cautiously~ hmmmmmmmmm not very stable on your feet.... *wonders if Davros will notice if I wrap my sports skirt around him*

Sports skirt **Oooh, blushezz with twinkle**, mie no b imbibling b4 last posterooney - that waz an honest attempt thingy 2 anne swervers u kwest ion about LED free kwency. Stability humph ~shakes hed disconsately~ sigh, eye thinks wee were just not on same free kwency *sighzz** ~bounzzy gigglezz with grynzz~ me tries 2 keep it lesserer inter lectural - wood that b betterer?