Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 01-10-2002, 01:37 PM   #1
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

hehe

How have you been? I miss having an HADB thread around here. It just isn't the same.

PS Ain't I a stinka?
Old 01-10-2002, 02:20 PM   #2
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Actually Hiram, I'm the one that's been stalking you [img]tongue.gif[/img]

You miss having an HADB thread around? Well, we COULD start up one on the GD, provided we kept it non-RP [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Or we could just start up a new one on the RP forum, even though we'd have to keep it fully RP [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-10-2002, 07:33 PM   #3
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

LOLOL! No. It wasn't intentional, but I DID notice we're still on the same wavelength and responding to the same topics.

You just can't get rid of me no matter how hard you try. *hugs*

And I miss the HADB thread, too...Shall we resurrect it?

P.S. - I've also missed YOU, ya big lug!
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
Old 01-10-2002, 07:51 PM   #4
Black Dragon
Zhentarim Guard

Stalkers? Ooh man, How can you put up with it. I hate being stalked. Oh well thats your prob lol
Black owns!<br />Dragons rule!!<br /> [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/blackdragonpic.jpg\" alt=\" - \" /><br /> <b>If the media decided that breathing wasn\'t \"cool\" anymore, half the teenage population would be gone.</b> --Someguy
Old 01-11-2002, 07:54 AM   #5
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Black Dragon:
Stalkers? Ooh man, How can you put up with it. I hate being stalked. Oh well thats your prob lol

I thank you for your obvious attempt at empathy. It is a pleasant stalking though. I was once a "play thing" to the lady dragonmage before she got bored with me and tossed me aside like bones from a chicken. I do remember the giggling and lip smacking noises that were a part of the welcoming. She would poke, slap, tickle, stomp upon, and tie a cheeto to a string that she would drag along the floor in an attempt to make me playful. Let me know if any of this is a bit too esoteric for you.
Old 01-11-2002, 09:00 AM   #6
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:
...It is a pleasant stalking though. I was once a "play thing" to the lady dragonmage before she got bored with me and tossed me aside like bones from a chicken. I do remember the giggling and lip smacking noises that were a part of the welcoming. She would poke, slap, tickle, stomp upon, and tie a cheeto to a string that she would drag along the floor in an attempt to make me playful...

OH! Well, lest you begin to feel negleted, my dear, I must be sure to put more effort into the stalking, then.

*poke, poke*
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
Old 01-11-2002, 09:06 AM   #7
Vampire

quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Actually Hiram, I'm the one that's been stalking you [img]tongue.gif[/img]

No I am! [img]tongue.gif[/img] me and Neb take turns!
Old 01-11-2002, 11:13 AM   #8
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

*puts a handful of cheetos in a net bag and ties a string to it, dangles it in front of Hiram* Gee, Hiram, you wouldn't be missing all that teasing, would you? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 01-11-2002, 12:08 PM   #9
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
*puts a handful of cheetos in a net bag and ties a string to it, dangles it in front of Hiram* Gee, Hiram, you wouldn't be missing all that teasing, would you? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

No, not you too. I thought you were nice. *sniffle* I expect that behavior from Dragonmage and her sidekick, Neb. But, not you. I was told that you were the kinder, gentler mod who would welcome us and help us. Would it be fair to say that perhaps a part of the welcoming would have to do with hospitality? A major part of hospitality is sharing food with the visitors. Do you agree that sometimes you share snacks with friends? So, if you are nice and hospitable, then it would be a very nice thing if that bag of cheetos would fall into in my hands. I won't tell Dragonmage or her sidekick. I promise. It's just between us and I'll continue to tell everyone I know that Cloudbringer is the absolute nicest lady in Upstate New York. Okay? Deal?