Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2002, 09:02 AM   #1
Gazza
Banned User

Lately i've been watching a lot of English films and there are some fantastic ones out there. Lock, Stock and Two Smocking Barrel's an Snatch, both directed by Guy Ritchie, are superb films. Love, Honour and Obey is great and yesterday I watched Mean Machine starring Vinnie Jones and it is awesome.
Gazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 12:14 PM   #2
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Interesting bit of useless information: Guy Ritchie is Dyslexic
Kaltia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 12:35 PM   #3
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

English comedy is the best.
pritchke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2002, 07:00 AM   #4
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

Lock Stock and Snatch are two of my favorite films, I can pretty much quote the whole of both of them:

Winston: We shot one of them in the neck...
Rory Breaker: What do you want, a medal? I'll shoot you in the neck if I don't get my ganja back! Now, this one you shot, is he the one thats still in there?
Winston (W): No.
Rory Breaker (RB): Thats more like it! Where is he?
W: Oh, they took him with them... he was still alive...
RB: What did you shoot him with? An air rifle?
W: (Looks embarressed) Look... we grow weed... we're not mercenaries...
RB: You... don't... say...
Nathan: Where shall we start the search Rory?
RB: It's Mr Breaker, today my name is Mr Breaker. You think this is a coincidence? This white shite steals my cannabis and thinks he can sell it back to me! He's even more stupid than you Nathan! Get Nick, that greasy, wop, shistos, pezzavengey, gummore, Greek... BASTARD round here now! That is if he is still stupid enough to be on this planet!
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe
Barry the Sprout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2002, 07:10 AM   #5
Sio

Another good British film you would probably like is 'Twin Town' starring Rhys Iffans (SP?) which is hilariously funny Go watch it