Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-29-2000, 12:18 AM   #1
The.Relic
Red Dragon

I just wanted to follow up and see, well read actually, how your game is going. Well I hope
Old 12-01-2000, 03:49 AM   #2
draconia

So far so good. I haven't been able to get online for awhile. I am in Chapter 3 and I am doing the quests for the shadow theives. Jaheira is cursed so I am trying to find the man who did it. Boy that is taking me forever to find him. I am probably going to start a new game soon. I really want to try out a fighter so I can get the keep. Thanks for the inquiry about how my game is going. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. BG2 is addicting and there is not enough hours in the day. I need a day that I have nothing to do so I can play all day. If anyone knows how I can get a day like that let me know. BTW, have you beat the game yet The.Relic?

Old 12-01-2000, 07:01 PM   #3
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Hi draconia,
Nice to read your words, since I can't hear your voice (heh)!
I'm glad to hear that your game is going pretty good. I can tell you where to find the guy who cursed Jaheira if you like, but I wont SPOIL it for you unless you say so.
No, I haven't finished the game yet either, and I am also still in chapter 3. I want to finish all the additional quests and their related subquests before moving on to chapter 4.
But I do like to help with the limited knowledge that I do have. So I will be of limited usefulness to you, but there are quite a few people here that have finished the game several times and are very willing to give advice.
Heh, the Keep is a lot of fun. I have had a couple of new quests since we last corresponded. One was a little trickier than the others, and the second one cost me more gold for the good of the people under my care At least I have the opportunity to do some good.
And thank you for responding, take care
Old 12-01-2000, 11:13 PM   #4
draconia

That would be great if you can tell me where to find the man who cursed Jaheira. I have been trying to find him and I feel like I am walking around wasting time. I should be going after vampires but I don't want Jaheira cursed anymore. I really like her and I want to keep her. I appreciate all of the information that you give me. It helps to having a little help with this game. I played Baldur's Gate and boy it took me forever to do anything because it was my first time playing a role-playing game. I still haven't beat the game but BG2 is addicting so I don't know if I will ever get back to BG. Thanks for your kindness.

Old 12-01-2000, 11:18 PM   #5
Armisael

First, go to the government district and talk to that bloke in the council building - the head mage. Name starts with 'C'. Ask about green and black wizards. Then go outside and the leader of the mercenary mage group will be standing there. Talk to him. If you have a decent charisma you can bargain with him to withdraw his group for 500 gp, which is a pittance (incidentally you can also kill him right after talking to him - no rep loss or anything, you get your money back along with his loot... just make sure you do it quickly, or he'll run off). After that go to the Slums, to the Copper Coronet. Talk to Bernard. He and Jaheira will get into a large dialogue, at the end of which he'll say another Harper was killed in a building to the north of the Coronet. Go there - it's to the left of Gaelan's home - and Ployer will be inside. Kill him. Put the lock of hair in Jaheira's inventory, go back to the Coronet, and rest three times (twenty-four hours), and Jaheira's curse will be lifted. Good luck.

Old 12-01-2000, 11:31 PM   #6
draconia

Thanks Armisael. I will do that. I thought maybe I would have to go everywhere and start going into everyone's houses. Thanks again for the information. And thanks for the luck. I might need it.