Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 04-29-2006, 08:57 PM   #1
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

http://robinsonworkshop.com/neverroofers/
NeverRoofers.

seriously.
bring an end to the unending (walls) in NeverWinter.
they are working on a whole host of stuff. the dynamic races is what got me though. like DAMN!

http://www.landsofkray.com/
Apparently this person has done enough custom content to drive any modder into fits of drooling. (Danmar) I find looking into all this stuff absolutely fascinating.
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 09:01 AM   #2
Bithron
Baaz Draconian

Sounds good... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-30-2006, 10:11 PM   #3
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

The problem with ceilings is the same problem that there can be with sky boxes; they can create more lag than they are worth. I don't know from any one else, but unless I'm looking at something on my char, or "posing" for a screen shot, I use the chase camera mode, and if there were ceilings, I'd be all but blind. Think what it does when you are way close to a wall, and zooms in, that's what it would do a lot with ceilings, I'd be willing to bet.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote