Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-14-2002, 10:51 PM   #11
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

OOOOH Way COOL ....BASTET!!!! Z, thanks!
Old 04-14-2002, 10:54 PM   #12
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Quote:
Originally posted by Glorfindel:
Well u could always b me that helps.... j/k [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
[img]tongue.gif[/img] I wonder what matter of noise it would make if I popped your ego, Glorfindel. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Nothing really physical for me, I like a personality... Like, For some reason my last boyfriend expected me to act like a girl, and I didn't like that. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I'm a tomboy for cripes sake. My hair is in a ponytail EVERY day, I own two pairs of shoes, the extent of my make-up is concealer, and I have a six foot quarterstaff that comes with a warning label! ( Damn I love karate) [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] So uh... Yeah. They've got to understand I'm not going to wear a little pink dress and coddle them like they're the center of my world. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I dunno though, I'm just turning 14. My mum likes my views!!

Ehem... A point for Glorfindel though... Girls over here flock to Australian accents. Gives me shivers man...

[ 04-14-2002, 10:55 PM: Message edited by: Killing Spree ]
Old 04-15-2002, 12:03 AM   #13
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hehe, Killing Spree, im 1/4 aussie and ive never been there, why do u think i like Glorfy so much *flutters her blue lashes at an unsuspecting elf*
But yes ladies, im talking about *looks*, not the entire package, though of course things like honesty and things like that are always a 1st
Old 04-15-2002, 12:09 AM   #14
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Killing Spree:
quote:
Well u could always b me that helps.... j/k [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
[img]tongue.gif[/img] I wonder what matter of noise it would make if I popped your ego, Glorfindel. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Ehem... A point for Glorfindel though... Girls over here flock to Australian accents. Gives me shivers man...
[/QUOTE]If u popped my ego then there wouldnt b much left of this world [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] j/k.... neway... I cant understand how people think we Australians have accents... and the Crocodile Hunter does one of the WORST impressions ever.... he cant possibly be an Aussie... hes a disgrace...
Old 04-15-2002, 12:17 AM   #15
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Did i also mention that most guys r oblivious? Ladies u know what im talking about, lol
Old 04-15-2002, 12:34 AM   #16
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
Did i also mention that most guys r oblivious? Ladies u know what im talking about, lol
Sorry.... I dont get it??
Old 04-15-2002, 12:39 AM   #17
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
Sorry.... I dont get it??[/QUOTE]Tch, obviously u didnt read my post b4 that one close enough!
Old 04-15-2002, 12:56 AM   #18
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Now I'm curious ladies, do add to the height topic! Aelia and I have mentioned 'tall' or at least taller than us, but heheh.. that's NOT a tough one considering she's at the 5 ft mark and I'm 4'11! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

How DO we IW ladies feel on the height issue? Is TALL sexier? Are you more likely to be attracted to a guy your own height? Taller? Are you considered average, tall or short?

Cloudy
Oh, Cloudy! You just had to ask didn't you LOL! I was trying so hard not to say so earlier that I edited it out before I hit the reply button!
[img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
Mainly because my handsome men have come in a variety of heights as well but to get right down to what would make me just drool...tall...6'+ with legs long enough to climb LOL...just makes me melt and is usually what will get my attention enough to take in the rest of a tall stranger....it's sad when I have to look up and see that they have prick's eyes! Aelia Jusa, that cracked me up...you are so right! (Edit: I am 5'4" btw...not at all petite, I'm all legs myself )

I just LOVE this new Avatar, Bastet!
Mreow!!
Thanks Ziroc!

[ 04-15-2002, 01:00 AM: Message edited by: Moni ]

Old 04-15-2002, 01:12 AM   #19
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Well its just here.. that "thing"... I mean as long as he/she has got them.. the "it" factor.. doesn't really matter if he is cute or just plain... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-16-2002, 12:11 AM   #20
Moni

Well, don't let this thread die just because the height comparison thread got started!!!