Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 03-08-2005, 09:10 PM   #1
OLAF TRYGGRYSON
Dungeon Master

So, I finally Beat the game after 4 years. I found out that it was my computer's lack of power that was stopping me all these years. Anyway now that I have gone through I thought that I could install the level cap remover and Import my charachter into a new game. Has anyone done this? My Fighter is at level 19 now. How far can he go???? If I replay the whole game and do every quest how many levels can I obtain? just a thought....
Old 03-08-2005, 09:19 PM   #2
Marty4
Symbol of Cyric

Without ToB, you probably wouldn't get enough experience to continue leveling at higher levels. I can't say what you would end up at, but it wouldn't be amazing.
Marty4 is offline   Reply With Quote