Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 01-29-2002, 06:59 PM   #1
funkycolebadeah
Welcomed New User

I have a rather simple question i'm sure....but somehow i've managed to be unable to answer it for myself so i'm asking you all....there are occassionaly a door that is magically locked and i cannot open with the "knock" spell or any lockpicking or brute force....specifically there is a secret door in the sewers in the temple district that i cannot open...it says it is magically locked and of course i've tried everything i could think of but to no avail...and i've finished the seweres except for that door and the door in the "old sewers" which remarkably is also "magically locked"....does anyone have any ideas for opening these doors?

i appreciate your help....
Old 01-29-2002, 07:08 PM   #2
Gabrial Angelfire
Dungeon Master

You need a specific key to open it, behind that door is a mind flayer dungeon, umm if i remeber correctly the key is in firkraggs place, over where the vampires are, or somewhere around.
Old 01-29-2002, 08:09 PM   #3
SecretMaster
Apophis

Close but no cigar. You find the key by Tazok and the prisoner. But its Gabrial who really answered it, I'm just modifying it.
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2002, 08:14 PM   #4
Seraph
Quintesson

The other door, the one in the old sewers, can only be opened in the "Unseeing Eye" quest. You have to agree to help the cult to get the key to open the door.
Seraph is offline   Reply With Quote