Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-28-2004, 04:14 PM   #21
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
As I said in another post, I really think some of the bad singers are plants - they are sooo bad they couldn't really honestly thing they're good. And while the stunts where Simon sends a really bad singer to the mall or a bar and they'll win money if people don't walk out are cute, they're so set up and unspontaneous. It's funny the way they hardly show the good singers who did make it to the next stage, there's so many really bad ones. LOL they must know that's what we really want to see, not the good singers because just about every episode of Australian Idol where the final 12 were singing, they showed a montage of bad singers - top 10 worst singers, worst dancers, most weird voice, etc

Still, I watched Australian Idol and I'll probably watch American Idol that they're showing now unless there's something better on . Although I wonder how well it'll rate in Australia considering we won't be able to vote which takes the whole interactive element out of it.
Old 01-28-2004, 06:51 PM   #22
Sythe
Ra

Quote:
Originally posted by Firestormalpha:
I think most of the people who get into the tryouts have very.... ummm... "protective" friends. Friends who didn't have the heart to tell them not to waste the plane ticket just to get kicked out by the first show.

People should really check there abilities against the critiquing of a professional talent agent, it's cheaper to find out you can't sing that way. Or if you can't sync. up with the music your singing, well, yeah.
Yeah I quite agree with you. And some people Simon is a bad guy. Which he isn't he's just providing a....reality check! Honest man he is

Cheers to Simon [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img]