Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-19-2001, 03:39 PM   #171
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:
Oh, Lady Cloudy, go to see you. Maybe you can help me with these gentlement (I didn't say help what)! The Moon's Hope Inn. What does that name mean? Are we all hoping to be mooned?!

What's this? Are we to my mooned by these two lovely ladies? There ba a god after all, I'm inspired to sing!

------------------
-Resident Corset Loosener of the OHF
Old 03-19-2001, 03:39 PM   #172
Gray Mage
Banned User

Quote:
Oh, Lady Cloudy, go to see you. Maybe you can help me with these gentlement (I didn't say help what)! The Moon's Hope Inn. What does that name mean? Are we all hoping to be mooned?!

Moon's hope, it refers to your eyes, they are bright like the moon on a cloudless night, and the hope is the hope I have that you will but dance with me this evening.

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"
Old 03-19-2001, 03:41 PM   #173
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I hear ya KDog, I'm all for the mooning thing. As I am ever a gentleman...........Ladies First!
Old 03-19-2001, 03:45 PM   #174
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

*Grabs his battered guitar from his pack and spends a moment on the tuning. He lights a cigarette and stickis it on one of the tuning pegs on the headstock, before starting a soft blues tune just in the backround. Loud enough to be heard, soft enough to not interfere. He contents himself to provide entertainment for a bit. For now, his one true love, music speaks for him*

------------------

[This message has been edited by KDogRex (edited 03-19-2001).]
Old 03-19-2001, 03:50 PM   #175
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Grey Mage: You silver tongued, devil. You could charm the scales off a dragon. I would be honored to dance with you. Maybe I shall call you Silver Mage.

------------------
Reeka--The Hand of Death
Old 03-19-2001, 03:59 PM   #176
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Grey Mage: You silver tongued, devil. You could charm the scales off a dragon. I would be honored to dance with you. Maybe I shall call you Silver Mage.

*looks up from playing for a moment, taking it all in. "Silver Mage" he thinks, now THAT's good. It fits him a lot better than the mage thinks, KDog thinks to himself. Glances over to The Storm Queen and is again amazed at how the beauty present can look so at once, at ease and at the same time figety with Consternation when she is without her Black Knight. He see's Lord Of Alcohol, moving from the bar to their table, sitting with them unless called upon to perform his tasks, looking completely at home in his enviroment, this bar, the Moon's Hope. Looking toward the door, he sees a figure. Is it his lady, who has so mysteriously bewitched him, to consume his thoughts, both waking and sleeping? Nay, a mere shadow. Sighing quietly, he turns back to the song and smiles. There will always be more songs to write*

------------------

[This message has been edited by KDogRex (edited 03-19-2001).]
Old 03-19-2001, 03:59 PM   #177
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Heya!!
Watch it, damn all these dancing and charming fellas running around..
Well gotta get outside and sleep tonight it seems.. Wheew..

So how are you all doing tonight.. Hmm seems one keep asking that question over and over and over...

Oh, well Mission impossible on the TV so gotta go. Just wnated to say hi and see that you´re ok.. Seems like you more than so!

Well take care-
*Wolfgir sneaks out again, running ddep into the woods to finde the nice fairies, they usually sing so beatiful wolfie sleep and dream good..*

------------------

Do electric wolves dream of electric sheep?
Old 03-19-2001, 04:02 PM   #178
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Gray Mage:

Moon's hope, it refers to your eyes, they are bright like the moon on a cloudless night, and the hope is the hope I have that you will but dance with me this evening.

CLOUDLESS, Mage? Hmmmm...(eyes sparkle, nose wrinkles daintily) you should beware, Mage...that's a challenge to the StormQueen! (chuckle) No clouds?!!! None at all? Perish the thought! (low throaty laughter fills the hall) Shall I summon a Monsoon? A gale force wind and whipping rains? Hmmmm...I sense a bit of overheating here...mayhap a NORTH wind and some icy rains? LOL
Twas but a slip o'the tongue, I imagine! Fear not, feisty I am, but vindicitive I am not....or at least not today! hehehe

Oh, my dear Mage, you look a bit wan. Don't fret, I'm only having a bit of fun. Do me a favor? Could you zap this wax fruit out of here? I think it's melting!

LoA! Why thank you! Do you think Garcon could slice that nice orange for me? teehee (batbat, flutter flutter)

Reeka, hehehe...you need help? Well, just yell, I'm always helpful! Have you seen my luscious Black Knight anywhere? He was battling some annoying Orcs last I saw of him and he's not been heard from since! (worried frown) Aye me...tis hard to wait...and my harem outfit is still being cleaned...(pout pout) Mayhap I'll have to see what my ladyWendySister has in her closet...hehehe

CloudSinger

------------------
Storm-Queen
Purple Rose of the Black Knight
Old 03-19-2001, 04:11 PM   #179
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

LadyCloudy, I'd be happy to peel your orange And well...since you are sitting on my lap I have bad news. About BK and those Orcs...he actually wasnt fighting them he was being made an honorary Orc (turns out his great great great gramma was an Orc) and has taken an Orcish wife. The shamen performed the ceremony and it was recorded and everything. Good thing I'm here to comfort you!
Old 03-19-2001, 04:13 PM   #180
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
LadyCloudy, I'd be happy to peel your orange And well...since you are sitting on my lap I have bad news. About BK and those Orcs...he actually wasnt fighting them he was being made an honorary Orc (turns out his great great great gramma was an Orc) and has taken an Orcish wife. The shamen performed the ceremony and it was recorded and everything. Good thing I'm here to comfort you!
*rolls his eyes, smiling to himself and switches to a rhythem and blues tune*

------------------