Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-19-2000, 10:33 PM   #1
cobra

I sold my mavin signet ring. Now, despite what I do, I cannot get past the clerics and the circle of fire in the cave to get to next town. Too bad. This was a great game to have a design flaw like this. Waste of $50.
Why penalize a player like this. I didn't know I was supposed to keep it. There is absolutely no way now (other than to reset game) for me to continue. Suggestions, or is this just a bad way to make a game?

Old 10-19-2000, 10:55 PM   #2
Paldarion
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Buy it back from where you sold it. It's still there.
Old 10-20-2000, 05:47 AM   #3
Greenguy

Your joking right? The biggest plot for the first half of the game revolves around getting the Mavin sword.. if you had bothered to listen to the ghost to whom you got the ring from you would have relized its importance.. dont come on the boards and whine about how you wasted $50 becaused you goofed and didnt pay attention(very early in the game so easy to restart anyway) And the previous poster is right you can by it back