Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-13-2006, 10:59 AM   #11
Sir Degrader
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Pffft, Myspace. Get facebook. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Sir Degrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 01:09 PM   #12
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Http://www.myspace.com/deadtom - Me
Http://www.myspace.com/star27online - My Band

Myspace is crazy popular round here. Everyone who's anyone is on it. Hehehe.
Old 05-14-2006, 03:26 PM   #13
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
I'm with Sir D. I'm too lazy to have a mayspace account, so I'll stick to facebook.

Checked out your site, robertthebard, I definitely like the "eye of the storm." The others were cool too, but I'm in a distortion mood.
Dron_Cah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 05:03 PM   #14
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Wow, thanks...I'm going to clean that up, and put some more tracks together eventually, for a "I'm in a distortion mood" cd...Not sure when, but it's in the works.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 05:31 PM   #15
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

I've got a profile there too...search for OZGOD.

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 05:53 AM   #16
Aragorn1
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Degrader:
Pffft, Myspace. Get facebook. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Facebook FTW!

I've got a profile but I don't use it, just accepted an invite a friend sent me.
Dunno what's on it, may go and have a look.
Aragorn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 11:27 AM   #17
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Smiley

Quote:
Originally posted by Luvian:
quote:
Originally posted by robertthebard:
Yeah, at my age, it would be terminal to do all that...
The top 10 myspace profiles kill at least 3 people a day. That's how you know they're extreme. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE][img]graemlins/Funny_post.gif[/img] Somehow I missed this.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 08:03 AM   #18
Gemmel
Elite Waterdeep Guard

My band has a myspace. All bands have myspace. Its good to share your tunes. http://www.myspace.com/sectarouge

I notice that everyone here (like most places) is massively misusing the term "emo". Emo is a genre of music and is a shortened term for "Emotional Hardcore" which is a genre that has been around since the post-punk era of the 1980s.

The "emo" kids, if thats what they want to call themselves, wouldnt know a real emo band if it hit them on their newly pruned-and-dyed head.

Bands with slanty fringe haircuts and girls jeans are not "emo". But I fear this is going to be ignored.

Real Emo bands include:

Envy
Orchid
Saetia
City of Caterpillar
Daitro
Etc.

Sorry to rant just a pet-peeve. Thing is I'm not even a massive fan of the genre, just of its most quality exponents and silly aggro teenagers are dragging its name through the dirt.
Old 05-16-2006, 06:55 PM   #19
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Gemmel:
My band has a myspace. All bands have myspace. Its good to share your tunes. http://www.myspace.com/sectarouge

I notice that everyone here (like most places) is massively misusing the term "emo". Emo is a genre of music and is a shortened term for "Emotional Hardcore" which is a genre that has been around since the post-punk era of the 1980s.

The "emo" kids, if thats what they want to call themselves, wouldnt know a real emo band if it hit them on their newly pruned-and-dyed head.

Bands with slanty fringe haircuts and girls jeans are not "emo". But I fear this is going to be ignored.

Real Emo bands include:

Envy
Orchid
Saetia
City of Caterpillar
Daitro
Etc.

Sorry to rant just a pet-peeve. Thing is I'm not even a massive fan of the genre, just of its most quality exponents and silly aggro teenagers are dragging its name through the dirt.
Edinburgh eh? My band is touring from 11th August to the 20th and Edinburgh is on our hit list!! I'm not the hugest fan of Hardcore music but your band is - interesting!! Heheheh. Vocals remind me of System of A Down, and occasionally I got a hint of Mr. Bungle. The music is actually fairly impressive though, it seems all over the place, And I love that! (listening to Hard Love) Well Into my complex music.

Check us:- http://www.myspace.com/star27online
Old 05-16-2006, 08:12 PM   #20
Madman-Rogovich
Lord Soth

Quote:
Originally posted by Beaumanoir:
quote:
Originally posted by Gemmel:

Real Emo bands include:

Envy
Orchid
Saetia
City of Caterpillar
Daitro
Etc.

Edinburgh eh? My band is touring from 11th August to the 20th and Edinburgh is on our hit list!! I'm not the hugest fan of Hardcore music but your band is - interesting!! Heheheh. Vocals remind me of System of A Down, and occasionally I got a hint of Mr. Bungle. The music is actually fairly impressive though, it seems all over the place, And I love that! (listening to Hard Love) Well Into my complex music.

Check us:- http://www.myspace.com/star27online
[/QUOTE]Beaumanoir, first off good to see you again man tis been a while, hope things are well.

Secondly - Gemmel here is the drummer and also my flatmate here in the edinburgh lodgings fire over a pm if you want some moral support we can come see you guys play, maybe even spot you a tequila [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]