Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-26-2002, 06:48 PM   #41
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Go into your profile and go down to the Signature part. put this [ img]URL HERE[/img ] but without the spaces in the [img] stuff.
Old 05-27-2002, 11:35 AM   #42
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by ʆë®Ñï†Y´:
quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:

And If you refresh your sig Eternity, you'll notice its changed again too [img]tongue.gif[/img]
ohoh! You've flipped her mirror image and added earrings and done background!! Yay! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] I can't wait for the floaty dress and heart shaped bodice! ~all happy~
[/QUOTE]this might sound a bit akward but umm how would i make a bodice heart shaped and fit on her? i'm trying to work that one out... lol by floaty you mean the silky-type see-through thing? yeah i'm working on a good fabric texture for that...
Old 05-27-2002, 12:17 PM   #43
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
this might sound a bit akward but umm how would i make a bodice heart shaped and fit on her? i'm trying to work that one out... lol by floaty you mean the silky-type see-through thing? yeah i'm working on a good fabric texture for that...
well you give her breasts that are covered by the top of the heart so that a little cleavage shows... So kinda like the jean paul gaultier female perfume bottle.

Yup I mean silky see though, lots of it and swirling around [img]smile.gif[/img] Can we add a matching anklet onto her left ankle aswell?

~all happy~ you are utterly brilliant! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

EDIT: to remove the links [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 05-28-2002, 06:03 AM: Message edited by: ʆë®Ñï†Ý ]
Old 05-27-2002, 07:16 PM   #44
Sir Goulum
John Locke

My god! Delete that post Eternity! Please! Its killing me!
Old 05-27-2002, 08:47 PM   #45
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

you didn't have to show me pictures lol all it took was the word cleavage [img]tongue.gif[/img]

ok now i get it, i thought you meant you wanted the heard to like, run up to her shoulders and up and i was like "That seems a bit odd in shape" so i just drew a normal bodice, yeah that should be easy to do, OH and by the way, do you like this shade of blue? Yes or no? Not able to read this eh? Guess why... Because of those links LOL [img]tongue.gif[/img] just delete them heh and save your hand some strain on the side-to-side scrolling ^_^; thankies!

PS: I tried to get you on ICQ but it said you didn't exist
Old 05-28-2002, 06:05 AM   #46
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
My god! Delete that post Eternity! Please! Its killing me!

[img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img] why's it killing u? [img]graemlins/confused3.gif[/img]
Old 05-28-2002, 06:38 AM   #47
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

HIs resolution must be 800X600 or less [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-28-2002, 06:45 AM   #48
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
you didn't have to show me pictures lol all it took was the word cleavage [img]tongue.gif[/img]

ok now i get it, i thought you meant you wanted the heard to like, run up to her shoulders and up and i was like "That seems a bit odd in shape" so i just drew a normal bodice, yeah that should be easy to do, OH and by the way, do you like this shade of blue? Yes or no? Not able to read this eh? Guess why... Because of those links LOL [img]tongue.gif[/img] just delete them heh and save your hand some strain on the side-to-side scrolling ^_^; thankies!

PS: I tried to get you on ICQ but it said you didn't exist
the font I'm using now is the kind of blue I like [img]smile.gif[/img] This and Lavindathar's sig writing color. Here's one of his posts:

]http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f =10&t=001775&p=
[/i]

I think Lavi's sig colour is amazing! The current shade of blue is slightly dull for me [img]smile.gif[/img]

what?! ~mumbles~ silly icq! if you search for me. 23923902 I should be there. I've added u and I tried to talk to u but nothing happened ~confuddled~ [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]

[ 05-28-2002, 06:47 AM: Message edited by: ʆë®Ñï†Ý ]
Old 05-28-2002, 01:18 PM   #49
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

[img]tongue.gif[/img] well that would be because i wasn't on.. I can't figure it out yet but there are apparently 5 computers on earth where my ICQ is permanently logged in and I have lost track of them...

anyway...

I'll reply to your message when I get home, I know who Llanthy is I tried to make him a sig once but It got turned down for his present one. Her dress is already that color... LOL... [img]tongue.gif[/img] So i'm gonna make sure when it's floaty to make it that color, you'll see a bit of a hinted outline making the dress kind of revealing OH and one other thing: The bodice is stll proving to be quite a challange do you want her silvery black color to be kept or would you rather have a naked neck with just the neclace around it? I'm asuming i should get rid of the collar... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-28-2002, 04:16 PM   #50
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
[img]tongue.gif[/img] well that would be because i wasn't on.. I can't figure it out yet but there are apparently 5 computers on earth where my ICQ is permanently logged in and I have lost track of them...

anyway...

I'll reply to your message when I get home, I know who Llanthy is I tried to make him a sig once but It got turned down for his present one. Her dress is already that color... LOL... [img]tongue.gif[/img] So i'm gonna make sure when it's floaty to make it that color, you'll see a bit of a hinted outline making the dress kind of revealing OH and one other thing: The bodice is stll proving to be quite a challange do you want her silvery black color to be kept or would you rather have a naked neck with just the neclace around it? I'm asuming i should get rid of the collar... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[img]tongue.gif[/img] I guess it is that colour, I'm just not sure it that shade of blue clashes with the earrings or not.. ? Definitely naked neck just with swirly celtic like silver necklace If you're still having trouble withe the bodice, I could find you some pictures of similar colours and shapes?

ohhh that would be why you're not answering my msgs then [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Oh..heh, who made Lavi's current Sig?

[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]