Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-02-2001, 10:47 PM   #11
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Sorry. Usually I am a nice person here on this forum, but this has been going on for too long and I cannot help myself now. Flame me if you will I probably deserve it.

LadyRae - I still do not understand why you got so incredibly angry re the "men's" thread. As much as you have flirted in a detailed fashion with men on this board (toe fondling fetishes included), I am surprised you are offended by anything. Nevertheless a few harmless male jokes. I do not know what is up with you and TeamBG nor what you did to offend THEM, and do not care as it is none of my business. To leave the board for such a petty reason I cannot understand, as you have appeared to be enjoying our forum in the past, and it is hard for me to see you actually "leaving". Maybe you are looking for attention and not really wanting to leave. Please do not send me anymore e-mails inviting us to your new website wherein everyone can act out debaucheries together, as I am not interested. Either way, please just let us end this TOPIC OF DRAMA as it has gone on far too long, and has depressed many of us here who just want to to have fun.

------------------
Old 05-02-2001, 10:49 PM   #12
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

I thought we wanted LadyRae to come back? If we keep on in this way, she won't, and I think she would LIKE to come back - without us making a big deal of it. Can we just let this drop now? Just let the thread end out! Please!

------------------
Smile! Life is too short for bitching!

Fljotsdale
Old 05-02-2001, 10:49 PM   #13
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I was wrong, edited

[This message has been edited by Lord of Alcohol (edited 05-02-2001).]
Old 05-02-2001, 10:51 PM   #14
Moni

I agree with Cloudy here, this should just be let go. We are all adults here for the most part anyway and this is stuff you would see on the playground in elementary school.

Lady Rae, if you want to further your discussion of this, you should keep it inthe original thread at least. If you get flamed for it, it is because you are asking for it. Same goes for anyone flaming, myself included for putting my two cents worth in.

Love, Hugs, & Peace
Moni

Old 05-02-2001, 10:58 PM   #15
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Fljotsdale:
I thought we wanted LadyRae to come back? If we keep on in this way, she won't, and I think she would LIKE to come back - without us making a big deal of it. Can we just let this drop now? Just let the thread end out! Please!

I would love this topic to be dropped.

------------------
Old 05-02-2001, 10:59 PM   #16
Shadowstrider
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Ok Shadow I learned from Ken alright! I learned it from watching Ken
Uhmmmmmm...ok

LOL, sorry but are you in the presence of alcohol now?
Old 05-02-2001, 11:02 PM   #17
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

(ED: Couldn't find it..?)

[This message has been edited by Ziroc (edited 05-03-2001).]
Old 05-02-2001, 11:06 PM   #18
Shadowstrider
Manshoon

what i mean is why bother bringing up ken at all? What was to gain? Dude, take a ritalin or something, you're overeacting, it's just a message board.

[This message has been edited by Ziroc (edited 05-03-2001).]
Old 05-02-2001, 11:07 PM   #19
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

While this is at the top I like to say that LadyRea has left and I think she won't be comming back and in light of recent events I shall be going too, bye.
Old 05-02-2001, 11:09 PM   #20
Shadowstrider
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Gabriel:
While this is at the top I like to say that LadyRea has left and I think she won't be comming back and in light of recent events I shall be going too, bye.
jesus, what is going on with you guys? Is this forum having some sort of collapse?