Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 12-12-2001, 01:06 PM   #1
norompanlasolas

Ok, so many of you say that this Walker guy should be hanged, shot, buried alive, etc... But, you dont have to look so far to find traitors within your midst.

The Bush family has a long and recorded history of cooperation with the US direst enemies. Furthermore, their fortune comes from his grandfathers businesses with the Nazis. To access thousands of web sites with detailed information on the Bush/Nazi connection go to a good search engine such as www.google.com and type in Bush AND Nazi.

I know some info may be exaggerated or phoney, but there are good sites listed and respectable sources that know what they are saying and have extensivily researched the subject.

OR, check www.campaignwatch.org to see how the Bush family has stolen from the government, and by doing so from the north american people. Or see how he ignored ecological concerns while he was in charge of an oil company (put there by the influence of his father, of course).

OR, see the ties between Bush father and Irak during its war with Iran, the Gulf War Syndrome and how the George Bush administration supplied Iraq with chemical and biological warfare materials, and allowed US servicemen and women to be exposed to them.

His collaborators and ministers? Just one example. Check John Ashcrofts history. White supremacism, dirty money, his resume is incredible. His brother Jeb. Well, his relationship with the cuban mafia of Miami is astounding. Real Estate fraud is his favourite, it seems.

I only post this so that you try and be a little more careful when pointing your fingers at this Walker guy. He may be a traitor, but hes 20 freaking years old, has probably been brainwashed and all in all, doesnt have a clue to what hes doing. Other traitors are more intelligent, and far more dangerous.

The greatest trick a traitor can pull is being treacherous and still looking like good, honest, religious and patriotic. So, is Bush a decent folk? Dont think so, he can pray all he wants, but he is as amoral as the rest of his family.
Old 12-12-2001, 02:37 PM   #2
Sojourner
Elite Waterdeep Guard

First of all, regarding your Nazi connection, America entered WWII rather late, and it's no secret that American businesses were doing business with German companies up until that point. Drop the Nazi crap already. You're right - you're pulling info from dubious sites.

As for Walker, he was involved with Al Qaeda - I will be content as long as his citizenship is stripped from him. Age is NOT an excuse - he is not a child.
Sojourner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2001, 02:39 PM   #3
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

"Dubious" sources is an understatement.

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2001, 09:14 PM   #4
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

Go to Google and type in Elvis and 7-11.

Why charge someone who fought with the Taliban and admits training with the Al-Queta, who are responsible for killing 5,000 international citizens, when we can tar and feather President Bush based on stories reported by the "I've been smoking crack" news team? Thanks, but no thanks!

Youth is no excuse for wrong decisions or stupidity! People love to blame society, parents, government and anyone else these days. Adults make decisions, and they have to accept the consequences.

What if John Walker raped 3 year old children? Would he need a break because he's young?
Old 12-12-2001, 10:50 PM   #5
Chewbacca
Zartan

While I think it is a dire exagerasion to call Pres. Bush a traitor, Some of his policies and bedfellows make me unsettled. Considered him "paid-for" by certain business interests, some of which seem to value profit over the enviroment. Hence a nefarious enviromental policy thats is certainly being overshadowed by our bombing practice over in afganistan.

If John Walker truly commited treason by the strict guidelines of the constitution, He is a traitor. So be it. Mr Bush may be as shady and questionable as any other person who is offered alot of money and prestige in becoming a politician, BUT he is certainly not a traitor.

And yes I would never in my wildest dreams have voted for Bush. Only the Afgani conflict has saved his ass from the whole lot of scrutiny he recieved before 9-11. Fortunatly the world has demonstarted its seemingly self-less charity with regards to the war on terror, so far anyway, even though the Bush administration has rebuke the world on many a major treaty. Hell even Cuba offered to help, but were denied categorically.
Old 12-13-2001, 12:00 AM   #6
KHaN
Drow Warrior

norompanlasolas, I didn't vote for Bush, I don't like the man nor did I think he did anything as governor of my state. But a traitor...not a chance. If he betrays the U.S. Constitution or the people of the Unites States then yes. So far I haven't seen him do anything but question if we can live without certain civil liberties, if that's the price I pay for being able to get on a plane or NOT read about people dieing at the hands of fanatics then I am A-okay with that. I don't agree with the way he's handled alot of things since 9-11 but he is doing the best that his administration can at this point in time. He's not the first shady Pres we've had...and you can bet your last 2 cents he won't be the last.
About Mr. Walker, he made his bed...let him sleep in it. There were plenty of U.S. citizens that returned to the Motherland in WWII to help fight for the Nazis because they thought duty was to Germany. Well I assure you, Allied bullets didn't give them a second thought about their prior U.S. citizenship when they tore into their bodies. Just something to think about...
Old 12-13-2001, 05:44 AM   #7
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

Read our norom's post again guys. He wasn't exactly saying what you think he was saying.

Just as an aside, I did think it was funny when Bush Jnr compared Osama to the Nazis. His grandfather did business with the Nazis and his father did business with Osama. So in fairness I suppose he is in a good position to judge.
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe
Barry the Sprout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2001, 11:02 AM   #8
norompanlasolas

quote:
Originally posted by Ronn_Bman:
Go to Google and type in Elvis and 7-11.
Why charge someone who fought with the Taliban and admits training with the Al-Queta, who are responsible for killing 5,000 international citizens, when we can tar and feather President Bush based on stories reported by the "I've been smoking crack" news team? Thanks, but no thanks!
Youth is no excuse for wrong decisions or stupidity! People love to blame society, parents, government and anyone else these days. Adults make decisions, and they have to accept the consequences.
What if John Walker raped 3 year old children? Would he need a break because he's young?

I wouldnt be so quick in dismissing information sources. Sometimes independent press is the only way to get important and TRUE news out to the public. Even regular press had to cope with slander when printing out news that affect the government (remember Watergate?).

Governments everywhere always have enough power to affect what the media publishes. In my country, Argentina, former President Menem just recently avoided jail when he is so obviously guilty he should face 50 years in jail. Its not just about Bush.

What I mean is that I think there is credible proof that the Bush famliy did some pretty ugly things, including him. That probably doesnt make him a traitor, ok. But it certainly reveals his double standards.
Old 12-13-2001, 12:02 PM   #9
lord_gabriel
Manshoon

damn, i agree on that statement - try indipendent media, folks !!!!!!!!!
...walk in the light..!<br /><br />Lord Gabriel<br /><br /> Ich bin der Geist, der stets verneint!<br />Und das mit Recht; denn alles, was entsteht,<br />Ist wert, das es zugrunde geht;<br />Drum besser wär\'s, daß nichts entstünde. <br />So ist denn alles, was ihr Sünde,<br />Zerstörung, kurz das Böse nennt,<br />Mein eigentliches Element.
lord_gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2001, 12:10 PM   #10
Magness
Quintesson

Get a clue. The media in the US are so friggin' "independant" that it can be rather annoying at times.

I suspect that the so-called "independent" media that you reference is more likely just a bunch of yahoo's and wacko's with some mighty big axes to grind, rather than true journalists.
Magness is offline   Reply With Quote