Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-22-2001, 05:06 PM   #11
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Wah, yes! Oh and Melusine is having to log on with her boyfriend's computer so she doesn't get on too much just now.

Black Knight: Come over here and I'll light a fire for you....(very warm, suggestive smile)

FireStorm
Old 02-22-2001, 05:15 PM   #12
Wah.

OKAY I'LL SEARCH FOR IT NOW AND I'LL TRY TO GET IT UP HERE AGAIN. MAYBE WE CAN STILL ADD TO IT EVEN AND THE THING DOESN'T HAVE TO DIE AFTER ALL!! SORRY FOR TYPING THIS IN CAPS LOCK BUT JEROME GOT ME HOOKED UP ON IT NOW AND I KIND OF LIKE IT EVEN THOUGH I PROMISED TO LET "HIM" DO THE SO CALLED "CAPPING!"

CAPS LOCK RULEZ!

NOW WHERE'S THAT THREAD AGAIN.........LOOKS LIKE I'VE GOT TO SEARCH FOR IT ALL OVER AGAIN

Old 02-22-2001, 05:20 PM   #13
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

EEEEF! CAPSLOCK? Woe is me! WE ARE DOOMED to read posts in all caps? Even with Jerome gone?! Aye me, (sigh) this isn't going to be easy. Put down the nice capslock key, Wah, there's a nice mage...just press the nice capslock key ONCE, ok? Caps addiction is hard thing to throw off, but I'm sure we can help..hehehe Or I'll find Melusine...hehehe

Storm-Queen, hoping she doesn't need reinforcements
Old 02-22-2001, 05:34 PM   #14
Wah.

No No please not HER!!!! She owns the fabled "Amulet Of Ultimate Form Stability" and she can prove a lot worse than the Nature's Beauty spell!!

Ahhh, okay I tap the caps-lock key now. you no get melusine to get me alwight?

By the way Cloudbringer, I bumped the darn thing but it wouldn't come up. The beast is well and truly dead. But if you wish to check up on it's corpse then search for "POWERFUL MAGIC"
in SUBJECT ONLY - and it should come up (depending on how fast yer connection is!)

Old 02-22-2001, 05:39 PM   #15
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Wah, my connection is sloooooooow and searches rarely work for me- I get java script error messages. Do you remember what page it was, offhand?

CloudCurious
Old 02-22-2001, 08:12 PM   #16
Wah.

I'll create a link to it for you Stormqueen, don't worry

Old 02-22-2001, 08:23 PM   #17
Wah.

Wah's Powerful Magic Thread

Here you go Cloudbringer

Old 02-22-2001, 08:27 PM   #18
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Wah: THANKS! I'm off to read.
Old 02-22-2001, 08:42 PM   #19
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Wah: Quick Rapper? ROTL!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Um, Armisaels answers did look odd, what with no flamer actually there!

Cloudbringer
Old 02-22-2001, 08:44 PM   #20
BLACK KNIGHT

Hey Memnoch, in the BIG POST that Wah posted here, you threaded the nameless flamer that you knew a lot about him. More than he could imagine. Blah blah blah. What did you mean? Just blowing smoke or did you have something in mind . . . just curious . . .

BK