Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-2001, 08:18 AM   #1
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Well now the the coked goose ran away from the LSD drugged farmer and a one legged nun with a blue goat ran by.. I have finally my own little lair on the internet.. http://najk.net/wolfgir/ haha, or rather buhu,
Now dear friends, a little help please, what can one possibly have on your own internetsite?
Links, of course and I have one to a Lexicon database hehehe, these ugly spellings of mine will be .. better.. but try typing with paws yourself.. hehe.
Wolves but of course, other than that i would want you to caome with suggestions please.
Old 02-21-2001, 08:25 AM   #2
Moiraine
Anubis

Hi Wolfie (Scratch ! Scratch ! Scratch ! Good wolf ... sit ! )
Since you have a brand new Web site, nothing yet on it, and a bit of time to develop it,
why not dedicate a Web pages to photos of all of us on the Board who would like to send you one ???
(I would gladly do so, if you ask ... )
Old 02-21-2001, 08:32 AM   #3
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

or a "your mommas so fat..." chatboard!
Old 02-21-2001, 08:42 AM   #4
WOLFGIR

Well that i could do Moraine, about the pics, donīt know about the sit pat though, maybe if you scratche d me some more hehehe

Eh? Your mommas so fat?? is she? hehe well no chatboard, to much fuzz and I honestly donīt know how to make one.. maybe though.. naeh..
Old 02-21-2001, 08:53 AM   #5
BLACK KNIGHT

Umm. how 'bout a link to this site . . . and a link to everyone's site who has something to do with BGII. Then talk about what you like. Then makes links to sites that talk about what you like. Make a section for personal rants. Pics of your room and update them from time to time. Just have fun!

BK

Old 02-21-2001, 08:55 AM   #6
Moiraine
Anubis

Hehe, Wolfie, dear ... that's what women do, you know, find a REAL wolf and try to tame it ... (Not WANTING to, mind, where would be the fun with a tamed wolf ...)
I can yell 'Sit !' to you as much as I want, I would be REAL disappointed if you did !

I sent you my photo, BTW.
Old 02-21-2001, 09:05 AM   #7
WOLFGIR

hehe, well Moiraine, then you can scream your lungs out if you wish cause I would probably just lay down and have a look at you yelling..
My ex tried to tame me to, She could, when I wanted her to but never unless I wanted it hehe.. Ok, will check mail and start working soon!
And by the way, a tamed wolf is a dog.. I like dogs but i like wolves cause they have a mind of their own, just like women I like..

B.K
Hmm, link to this place, you bet! pics of my room? hehe, well nope, and nor much about me neither cause there isnīt anything interesting in me that i know of to write, people have to find that out with me.. Moiraine has started a thing with sending in her pic to me so i will make a special gallery for the TGwebsies!

Come on, more more more..
Old 02-21-2001, 04:08 PM   #8
BLACK KNIGHT

Please let us know when this is finished. I am breathlessly awaiting Moiraine's pic. ma petite Belle . . .

BK

Old 02-21-2001, 04:34 PM   #9
draconia

Your own site, that sounds like so much fun. Pictures are a good idea. I love pictures. I can send you pictures of my babies, my kids not my dragons Let me think Wolfie (scratches behind wolfie's ear) well, I do think that pictures are a great idea. I do have some that I can send you if you like. Now now Wolfie, I know that scratching feels good but I don't like to licked

Old 02-22-2001, 04:35 AM   #10
Moiraine
Anubis

Wolfurry,
I like watching the building of your site ! I open it now and again and every time there is something new !
Did you get the photos all right ?