Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-04-2001, 11:54 PM   #1
Sylent

I have noticed that a lot of people seem to slowly disappear from this board, as they lose interest in the game...
I haven't played in about 2 weeks, but I still stuck around here for a few weeks, because I enjoyed helping people, and "chatting" in the off topic polls, and questions...
but now my time has come, (sobs) and I must make my departure, and move on to othher things.
I dont do this for sympathy, but I merely wish to announce that my presence will no longer be found here!
Oh well, I have enjoyed my time here, and shall visit here again if I play BG3!

I don't know if anyone actually noticed me here (I suspect not), but I sure noticed everyone else, and enjoyed chatting with other people about a great game, and anything else...

SO cya's all later!

Old 02-04-2001, 11:57 PM   #2
Aragorn II

Sylent, we never really talked but let me be one of the first to say goodbye and good luck on all of your future pursuits. I do hope you'll come back sometime, and when you do we shall have to get to know each other better. So long Sylent. -Strider

Old 02-05-2001, 12:02 AM   #3
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

It's au revoir but certainly not adieu, I'm sure Moiraine will be able to translate the difference for everyone! Cya soon fellow Aussie!
Old 02-05-2001, 12:02 AM   #4
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

If you feel you must go....then nothing we can say will stop you.
Good Bye Sylent, believe or not you were one of the few names I recenised and read even when i skip others.
Fare thee well, my our paths cross again oneday.
Old 02-05-2001, 12:07 AM   #5
Armisael

Tata for now, mate. Good to have known you.

Old 02-05-2001, 12:17 AM   #6
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

So long Sylent, pleasure to meet you pal.

p.s. Who knows, maybe I'll see you in a Fallout related forum should Fallout 3 comes out (or maybe Tactics).
Old 02-05-2001, 12:25 AM   #7
Ertai, Wizard Adept

TO RAMON:

Yes i do speak basque !! About the erasmus, two of my cousins have been over there (one in italy and the other is currently in brussels) and they´ve told me that its a GREAT experience (VERY expensive too ). And dont think that im a guggenheim promoter, its only that its the most famous thing in Bilbao i think (appart from terrorism )

TO SUUL-BOMBER (or stealth-yinn )

I didnt reply to your topic, but be sure that im so happy that you have came back !! I still remember you as the english guy with spanish family !!! I remember your signature too (he he i asked if it was cher - remember ?? )

TO MOIRAINE

My far relatives in France asked me to visit them this summer, if i finally pass the most of my exams this year and dont have to study too much in summer , maybe i will go and visit them. They live in Arcachon or something like this (i think its near burdeos). Where did you live (city) ?? I know you already told me, but i forgot (SORRY SORRY )

Old 02-05-2001, 12:30 AM   #8
Moiraine
Anubis

I live near Grenoble (SE of France).
And the town you are referring to is spelled Bordeaux.
Old 02-05-2001, 12:36 AM   #9
Lucre
Elminster

Sorry i joined late,never really spoken to you Sylent but at least i stopped to read your messages.

P.S I like your signature.
Old 02-05-2001, 12:46 AM   #10
Ramon

Salut Moiraine !

Hate to be smart-assing again, well not really , but I think Ertai was not even trying to spell "Bordeaux", he was simply using the Spanish name for the city, Burdeos.

So long,

Ramon