Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-19-2000, 10:22 AM   #1
Prometheus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I know how to do it and have know for a long time. Even the latest patch does not affect it. Lets get a bit of discussion on it do you want to know or not. The main reason is i'm seeing a lot of people who are only just starting out even though the game has been around for 2? years. depending on the reaction i might just tell you all how to do it - and i'm supprised nobody else has come up with it or said anything about it.

Saino aka Prometheus
Prometheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2000, 10:24 AM   #2
Prometheus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Bugger that was ment to be

Sainso

i think i need some more sleep............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .
Old 05-19-2000, 10:25 AM   #3
Moggl

Yeah, we do have our regular topics about money, so go ahead, let's hear it!
Old 05-19-2000, 10:39 AM   #4
Prometheus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Everyone must have seen or read about puting gems into you quick use slots. With the patch this can not be done. However nobody has put a scalp of a bandit into it. This does work.

This is how its done. Put a scalp into one slot and a useable item into the other eg potion. Now get out of that screen(i dont know if you need to do that bit but its been a year+) now get back into you inventory. Change the scalp whith the potion. Now go to the game screen and drink the potion that is the scalp. Now you hav 69999 scalps at 25gp's = 1749975gp's. Have fun it useful if you want to replay the game whitout having to worry about picking up all the stuff for money- though still check for special stuff.

Sainso
Old 05-20-2000, 09:11 AM   #5
Prometheus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I had a look at what i said- it works with BG but not if you have TOSC, as you cant put the scalp into the quick use slot. Sorry about that - but this is a BG forum.

Sainso aka Prometheus