Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 07-22-2002, 10:49 PM   #1
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

SPOILER
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
well, while adventureing,i came accross a bridge with a troll, so i killed it. i destroyed the door, and find a cave. i go in, and there is a guy named wanev further up the tower. what is his purpose, because he attacked me, so i killed him. i killed the imp too, got some odd stones and the imps heart, etc. what the hell are all of these things, and should i have killed wanev?!
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century
Morgan_Corbesant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 11:03 PM   #2
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

He has a building somewhere in that same area.. IIRC
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 11:22 PM   #3
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
In the tavern in port llast there's a fellow who wants you to find three gems for him; Wanev has one of them. You don't have to kill him to get the gem but you can if you want. The imp's heart is used to close the portal in that area (put in the brazier), which Wanev asks you to do in exchange for the gem [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-23-2002, 05:27 PM   #4
AndyG
Elminster

Wanev also has a tome of magic, which the magic shop woman in Port Llast is looking for. You can turn it in to her for xps and gold, and if you're a wizard/sorceror, you can then make the magical item described in that book.
AndyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2002, 08:08 PM   #5
DraconisRex

It doesn't seem to matter. I've done it both ways. Maybe it matters sometime in the far future, but I haven't seen the effect.

Wanev, is it just me, or is that name familiar from somewhere? Baldur's Gate? Ice Wind Dale? I swear I've seen that name SOMEWHERE...
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?<br /><br />Vah! Denuone Latine loquebar? Me ineptum. Interdum modo elabitur.<br /><br />Di! Ecce hora! Uxor mea me necabit!
DraconisRex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2002, 05:19 AM   #6
Lord Shield

There was a Wanev in Spellhold in BG2

I think he was the administrator that went mad after Jon cast a spell on him
Old 07-24-2002, 08:47 AM   #7
DraconisRex

Lord Shield,

Thanks. I knew I had seen the name.
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?<br /><br />Vah! Denuone Latine loquebar? Me ineptum. Interdum modo elabitur.<br /><br />Di! Ecce hora! Uxor mea me necabit!
DraconisRex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2002, 12:12 PM   #8
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by DraconisRex:
Lord Shield,

Thanks. I knew I had seen the name.
I must admit it had me stumped too. Thank the lord for Google