Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 01-26-2001, 04:26 PM   #1
Sir Gerald

I am in the sw room (lift #6) where you go to the left and throw a switch then straight across the room is a skull lock which I don't have a key for. There is also a lift that is not working across from the one I came in on. Did I miss a switch someplace? I have been going NUTS for two days now trying to figure out what I missed. Am ready to guit the game
Old 01-26-2001, 04:52 PM   #2
carg
The Magister

Go to the North lift in the NE room. (And forget about the solution of the guidebook!)
carg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2001, 03:27 PM   #3
Sir Gerald

the north liftin the northeast room is not working either.................;o(
Old 01-28-2001, 03:37 PM   #4
Xignal76

From the Naga go to the First Elevator Room. Take the north elevator down, follow the corridor and go up to the Second Elevator Room. Take the west elevator down, follow the corridor through the gallery room and take the elevator up to the Third Elevator Room. Take the east elevator down, follow the corridor and take the elevator up to the Fourth Elevator Room. Throw the south switch and return to the second elevator room. Take the now-working north elevator up, follow the corridor and fall down the slide into the Serpent Master's Room.

-------------
Rick
Hints, Walk-Throughs and More at The WWHAP