Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying

Old 07-22-2002, 10:29 PM   #41
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

OOC>>> Thanks Deiter [img]smile.gif[/img] Since Larry is not around.... again... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

IC>>>
Larry

Larry studied the rather large group with interest, his green eyes taking in the sight of Spree in particular. He had not seen her for some time, and she seemed alright. It was a little odd to find her in her birthplace... it almost added an aura to her... Spree has always been the strong and - well - sharp-tongued one in the group. ~ Hastily adding silently ~ Not that she has not been a good friend - for she has been a fantastic one! But still...

And here she was, surrounded by her kin and hugging and kissing Deiter as if her life depended on it. He wondered how the remaining audience would react to this rather unusual scene.
mistral4543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2002, 11:10 AM   #42
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

ooc: OK ya'll, I'm finally done with my work, so it's time to get back in gear. I know this is my Larry's fault it dropped so far down. Throw soggy pop-tarts at me him. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I'm He's bad.

As Chani recoiled she began laughing jovially. Deiter was continueing a full out barrage of kisses. She grinned, trying to pull her head away in vain. The profuseness reminded her of Chaos or one of the other wolves licking her face through protests. Finally she managed to squirm out of his hold and get her feet back on the ground. With one last snicker she hugged him around the waist, then grinned at the rest of the party. "Hey ya'll!"

Locke moved his eye quietly to Lynae and Sephi for a moment, tensing up a bit. He then shook his head at his own paranoia. It's just one of Chani's friends, nothing to worry about. He then grinned silently at the happy gathering.

Lynae nodded once, and squirmed involuntarily. "You could look at it that way." She averted her eyes away from Sephi, then smiled once and darted up the tree she'd been leaning on with the grace of a wildcat. She nearly dissapeared within the branches as she stepped across the top of the archway and into the trees above Locke. A sly grin on her face she crouched on a limb above and a bit to the side of the quiet ranger. Anybody who could find her frame within the branches could gather she was going to pounce on him at any moment.

[ 08-05-2002, 12:54 PM: Message edited by: Killing Spree ]
Old 08-05-2002, 12:28 PM   #43
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC>>> I've been so bad! NWN virus has hit me hard!

IC>>>Larry Silverfall

Larry tore his vision away from the spectacle for a moment to glance at his wife. She seemed a little concerned about something...or maybe thoughtful...it made hm start to remember those strange dreams of this place, and he wondered if she was considering the same thing. Yet, then the voice of Spree broke his train of thought, and brought him back to the matter at hand.

"Yes, Hello, Spree...I...er...we're glad to see you doing so well! We were rather worried, and all that. But appararently, we were misled...I suppose. Do...do you think you could point the way to the nearest bathroom? It's been a long ride, you know!"

OOC>>>Please love me! I'll be better! Promise! Starting now!

[ 08-05-2002, 12:29 PM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2002, 01:04 PM   #44
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

She cleared her throat, then pointed down the road through the village. "Just follow this road straight. Mine's the one with the pond in the front, and uhm... The scythe and the moon carved above the door. If Arrakis asks just tell him you're Larry." She the stifled a chuckle as Larry bolted down the road for the bathroom.

(ooc: [img]tongue.gif[/img] Can't really say much else until Sephi and Deiter post. And I'm off to the mall in an hour, sooooo... I guess I'll see ya'll later.)
Killing Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2002, 02:21 PM   #45
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry Silverfall

Excusing himself from his wife's side and present company, Larry bolts down the road and finally finds the home he was seeking. He entered inside, a little cautiously, noting how Spree mentioned somebody might inquire as to his trespassing.
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2002, 07:34 PM   #46
mistral4543

OOC>>> We're not getting any closer till we settle our court case [img]tongue.gif[/img]

IC>>>
She glances around , sensing the shifting movements in the crowd. Spree's laughter seems almost incongruous with most of the rest of her kinsmen, who wear terse expressions on their faces ~ Is it my imagination, or do they see my semblance to my father... ~ She stares down, examining her shoes studiously.
Old 08-05-2002, 08:34 PM   #47
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by mistral4543:
OOC>>> We're not getting any closer till we settle our court case [img]tongue.gif[/img]
ooc: ROFLMAO!

Deiter hugged Chani tightly after they were done kissing. He looked at her and couldn't help smiling even more. The ranger looked over at the villagers and his smile slowly faded. Not a very happy bunch are they...

Jas had his ever nutty grin on his face. Not even the serious looks from the villagers seemed to phase him. "I'll remember never to have a party here..." The old moon elf said to himself quietly. He looked over at Mistral. That girl seems to have one issue after the other... Seeing that she was alone he walked over to her. "Anything wrong?"

[ 08-05-2002, 08:39 PM: Message edited by: Deiter Leafblade ]
Deiter Leafblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2002, 08:44 PM   #48
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Sephi looked up the tree after Lynae, but gave up after a couple of seconds. She was probably just some shut-in anyways. But he was having trouble breathing, so he removed his mask and hood, revealing his lightly scarred features and medium length silver hair. Then he leaned on the tree, taking in breath and coolness from the air around him.

[ 08-05-2002, 08:48 PM: Message edited by: SSJ4Sephiroth ]
SSJ4Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2002, 10:41 PM   #49
mistral4543

Mistral

She looked up into his brilliant green eyes, her cheeks flushing in her startled state ~ "I... uh... I'm fine." ~ Silently cursing herself for drawing attention when it was least desired ~ "I'm glad you've found Spree at last." ~ It seemed that a smile was the last thing she was capable of achieving, so immense was the tension coursing through her veins.
Old 08-06-2002, 11:22 AM   #50
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

At this point Locke grinned broadly, trying to let go of any tensions he had. He gestured for the entire party. "Well come on then! You're guests, let's get you down to the Den!" He looked to the tree Sephi was leaning on, then added puzzedly. "Lynae?"

Lynae leapt from the limb and landed quietly on her feet, right next to Locke. The ranger jumped, startled. She smiled shyly, then turned to the party. "It's just this way." Her small voice had trouble projecting, and one could barely understand her if it had not been for her gestures to the road. She smiled at the party, shot a troubled look at Sephi, then swatted away the hand Locke offered and started pacing down the road.

Locke shrugged and motioned for the party to follow, he walked backwards to address everybody. "Just follow us." He grinned at Jas. "No setting the forest on fire." His face grew sly and he turned to Deiter and Chani, "You too! Crazy kids..."

Arrakis was confused to see a human ambling toward his cabin. Instinctively he put his hand to his hilt, and cleared his throat rather loudly to get attention. His steely gaze was questioning, and the scythe on his collar bone shimmered quietly red.
Killing Spree is offline   Reply With Quote