Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2001, 10:30 AM   #41
dimon37
Zhentarim Guard

That must be a bug. In order to memorize level 9 spell Mage's INT must be 18 (17 for level 8). If Nalia can memorize level 9 spells without drinking potion of genius - it's a bug or a design flaw.
Old 05-24-2001, 01:27 PM   #42
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
C'mon, Wah! Surely you jest. Don't you think she looks like Drew Barrymore?

Those cute little brown eyes...

------------------------->

------------------

Greetings Mortals. My Name Is Wah, Arch Lich Wah.
Old 05-24-2001, 01:37 PM   #43
Dramnek_Ulk

Quote:
Originally posted by Throntar:
erm...sorry Dramnek...but I think that you're mistaken. If Nalia can't cast 9th level spells due to her 17 INT, then why is she casting them in my party now (XP cap remover)?

i must be Differently right again.

------------------

Dreams,Where did they go? reflections from thousands of lightyears ago...

[This message has been edited by Dramnek_Ulk (edited 05-24-2001).]

Old 05-24-2001, 02:13 PM   #44
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Grand-Ranger:
HEHE!!!

This will be fun,mabye i will mkae a Anomen bashing thread?

Anyway,Nalia is a good sub. for imoen? Uhh in one word,no. Maybe that both have the same int and what not,but Imoen is SOOOO much easy to be around...

(spoiler)

and she is your sister.How can you leave her behind?

Aerie-Well she can be alright,good adition to the party,but she is not a must have like Minsc or Jan,or Imoen.
1) We had an Anomen-bashing thread a while ago. Great fun. Fljotsdale felt unclean after her char bedded Anomen so she reloaded from the morning before and refused!
2) Leave Imoen behind? Easy. Did it in my last game.
None of those were must-haves. No character is. Lord Raptor managed with just Viconia. Could have easily been Anomen or Aerie for healing

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp