Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-21-2000, 09:38 AM   #1
markr

Anybody help,

I went to thew graveyard in chapter 6 to give Bodhi a good beating, but she turned Aerie into a vampire forcing me to kill her. I talked to that elf sage geezer and he pointed me to the temple of Oghma. I grabbed the body and shot over to the docks for a look in the temple - Talking to the monks in the room reveals nothing, nor does looking/searching the room and reading the books - I really need a good mage to take on chapter 7 so could do with her back to normal - i.e. not dead or a vampire Anybody help?

Cheers

Mark.

Old 11-21-2000, 07:22 PM   #2
Armisael

You can de-vampirize Aerie by taking her, along with Bodhi's heart, to the Temple of Amaunator (the Umar Hills temple ruins). Inside and beyond the hall with all the letters on the floor are two rooms - the one on the left has a statue inside whose arms are a container. Put Bodhi's heart and Aerie in there, and Aerie will return to life, back to normal and all.