Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-31-2002, 07:54 PM   #1
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

How do you team up with someone on NWN via the internet? I have gotten fairly good, level 14 with around 196 hp, and thought I'd try my luck in a team with someone else.
Old 07-31-2002, 08:05 PM   #2
Tomas Darknite
Dungeon Master

Download gamespy if you haven’t already, save your character and exit game go back in choosing multiplayer, create an account and presto your in. A screen will come up with 100's of servers to choose from in different categories, action>role-play and so on. Some servers will not let you import your character, just highlight one and click server details and see if you can import, then click connect.
__________________________________________________ ____________________
"Arm yourselves, and be ye men of valour, and be in readiness for the conflict; for it is better for us to perish in battle than to look upon the outrage of our nation and our altar."
Old 07-31-2002, 09:17 PM   #3
Obsidian the Black
Elminster

Also u will need to download the latest patch to play, and save your character, not your game as Tomas said.
Obsidian the Black is offline   Reply With Quote