Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 02-11-2001, 12:04 AM   #1
adam mage

uh... the crank from the Ruins?
Old 02-11-2001, 12:40 AM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Actually, I found out you don't really need the crank...but it makes things a lot easier. You also don't need to swim up the strong current like a salmon, LOL!

Okay, this is what I did (yesterday, I just finished Dragonspire with my group). On the path to get to the place where the 2 boulders are, you cross over a bridge through the waterfall. If you look down from this bridge, you'll notice a lower bridge...this is the one that leads to Hephaestus. If you fall just right, you'll land on the far ledge and be on the pathway to Hephaestus. What you do is line yourself up with the opening, and then walk forward off the bridge. It worked for my group. I for one was very glad not to have to battle that current.

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2001, 12:42 AM   #3
adam mage

sigh..... off I go to the Ruins... *tromp, tromp, tromp*
Old 02-11-2001, 12:48 AM   #4
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Adam Mage...the crank's not in the Ruins, it's in the Dragonspire...at least the bridge crank you need. It's on the pathway to finding the 2 boulders in one of the chests there.

The crank from the ruins, AFAIK, is only for opening Ardibren's secret chamber in Shurugeon castle.

-Sazerac
Old 02-11-2001, 12:50 AM   #5
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Adam Mage...the crank's not in the Ruins, it's in the Dragonspire...at least the bridge crank you need. It's on the pathway to finding the 2 boulders in one of the chests there.

The crank from the ruins, AFAIK, is only for opening Ardibren's secret chamber in Shurugeon castle.

-Sazerac
Old 02-11-2001, 10:50 AM   #6
GHOST

I recieved mavin sword went back to Ishad N'ha lost the crank and can't get Brimloch.
Don't have athletic ability to climb-Please help
Old 02-11-2001, 10:54 AM   #7
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

well yikes!!

Did you sell the crank?? If you sold it, you should be able to get it back. Alternatively, try climbing the spire right next to where the trees and the spire come together and see if that works - you shouldn't need as high athletics skill.
And if that doesn't work - email me!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2001, 09:04 PM   #8
adam mage

deja vu
thanks Saz