Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 01-04-2001, 05:46 PM   #1
-Sid

Anyone,

Dumb question I know, but I've killed both the Warrior, and Wizard spirits, and have the crystals, but the stairs to either path, are not available...What have I done wrong? Or, is there a way around this, I've contemplated dragging boxes to climb up onto, but unsure if this will work....help?
Old 01-04-2001, 06:05 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

You've done nothing wrong - all that is just as it should be.

Now you need to decide which path it is you want to take (it really doesn't make that much difference) - look on the side walls in the rooms with the disappearing stairs and you will find a depression that matches the crystal - use the crystal in the depression - voila - stairs! You can now climb the stairs and get the item you need to put in the urns by the path doors.

Hope that helps!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2001, 06:09 PM   #3
Moni

There are receptacles in the walls of each room where the stairs were for the crystal you want to use. (Once you place one, the other does not work).
If you are using the online help map, the rooms are switched, in that you place the wizard's crystal on the wall, go get the dolly & it is used to open the Warrior's path & vice versa)
So be careful what path you choose!
(Save you game in another slot before you place either of them, you may want to change your mind).
; )
Moni
Old 01-04-2001, 06:11 PM   #4
Moni

OOPS! Forgot to mention that when you place the crystal, the stairs reappear!
Doh!
Old 01-04-2001, 06:11 PM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Realized after I re-read your post something else I probably should have mentioned. The disappearing stairs do not lead to the warrior or the wizard paths - they only give you access to an item which when used in an urn in the real path room (ne of the stair rooms?) will open one or the other door in the urn room - you get all sorts of descriptions when you enter this room, so I hope I haven't totally confused you!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote