Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Darkstone

Old 07-30-2000, 02:29 AM   #1
Rascal

Can't set the gold-silver-bronze statues correctly. According to the hints on the walls, I should lay the bronze on III for the three brothers, the silver should go on either IX or XII for the sum of the other two, and that leaves the gold on one of the two left! I have tried EVERYTHING and nothing will work. Please send cheat....

TIA,
Al
Old 08-08-2000, 04:13 AM   #2
Takeru

Ok for this one you need to put the gold on 3,silver on 7, and bronze on 10.
That's all!!! =)
Old 12-23-2000, 10:18 PM   #3
BadKarma

Thats not how I did it. I had gold 7, Silver 10, Bronze 3 and it got the door to open for the eye of ra (which you give to that blind monk). He gives you a magnifying glass so you can read the small print about how to get to the chest with the blank bible in it.