Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 10-16-2004, 03:08 PM   #1
JrKASperov
Fzoul Chembryl

I've started a new game in Throne, a party fully comprised of half/orc warriors. Of course, a thief and cleric shouldn't be missing, so I've added one fighter/thief and one fighter/cleric. Then I have the main char, a berserker, and the other three, a barbarian and two fighters!

SPOILER
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-You wouldn't believe how fast they chop through that bunch of fighters you meet when you first meet melissan. That battle was done in three rounds, THREE
Old 10-19-2004, 05:57 PM   #2
Hank Parsons
Zhentarim Guard

Sounds fun... Revenge of the Orcs.

Do you have the Improved battles from Ascension mod?

http://weidu.org/asc.html
Old 10-24-2004, 06:50 AM   #3
lost prophet
Drow Warrior

wouldnt your thief be a bit well.....un-thief-ish? i cant imagine a 6 foot half orc trying to pick somones pockets or open a lock with chunky fingers, unless he was a pigmy half orc that is.
but oh well i spose u can just bash down the doors and pop a hammer over somones head right? if stealth doesnt work go for the obvious!!!!
good luck and have fun.
Old 10-24-2004, 05:20 PM   #4
JrKASperov
Fzoul Chembryl

First, no 'battle-enhancing' mods, since I consider it not a challenge to have to beat enemies who cheat.

Second, I think lost prophet has a bit of a stereotypical view of a thief. My half-orc beastie is no more a thief than a backstabber/lockbasher/adventurer type of guy. And besides, a half-orc that likes the shades ain't that bad aye?