Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-21-2000, 11:08 AM   #1
Vorrin

It would not suprise me if Cet is a big monkey. Not that I dont enjoy slautering the little primates, but this game has far too many monkeys in it. Anyone else have any annoying repetitive themes ?

Old 11-21-2000, 01:55 PM   #2
xenotoca

the giant swamp flies everthing else you can sweep past with your stretch limo on full revs(for some reason they call it a horse) which is obviously everything proof as nought affects it. You can relax in the jaquzzi at the rear watching the presidential election fiasco for Gael Serran on your own personal orb of clarity except those dam flies keep buzzin round.
Must get Thrud the barbarian to pay more attention to his personal hygine. (he never uses the jaquzzi)

Old 11-21-2000, 03:13 PM   #3
Archimedes
Welcomed New User

Camouflaged satellite dishes (which appear somewhat like plants). What the hell is a culture with swards and armor doign with satellite dishes, and how come I can't get internet access from anyone. I've tried everything: Internet, Internet access, ISP, DSL, and I've tried everybody, but no one responds.