Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 02-02-2003, 06:19 PM   #11
NiceWorg
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
Not at all [img]smile.gif[/img]
In fact, it's done already! Let me know if there's anything you'd like me to put in the caption - like what tune you're playing on that guitar
Mailed, big thanxies. Unfortunately I guess I´m only showing off with my guitar.. the tune is, if I recall correctly, wish you were here by pink floyd. Used to play that song until my fingers bled, so it has to be that.

The album is really good, some really funny pictures too. I didn´t know you people have had a meeting. And many surprises.. especially you, purre, my finnish comrade. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-02-2003, 06:25 PM: Message edited by: NiceWorg ]
Old 02-10-2003, 11:44 AM   #12
Melusine
Dracolisk

I regret to inform everybody that such stunning, popular and interesting pictures as "Megabot’s tree", "Megabot’s holiday", "Megabot’s computer", "Megabot’s bike" and "Megabot’s old girlfriend" have sadly been removed from Stealthy's Site. I am sure this causes you all a great deal of sadness to learn, but it also leaves me with a gap of about ten pictures to fill in, in order to make the index accurate again. Of course, I could completely re-write the index, but I'm sure Mr Taffer would feel awful if I had to go thorugh so much work because of him. [removes tongue from cheek]

So, if any of you have some pictures you wouldn't mind adding to Stealthy's Site, please send them to me instead of uploading them yourself. I can relocate pics, so I will put them in place of the removed photos, thus keeping the index intact. Thanks! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Old 02-11-2003, 02:13 AM   #13
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Ah. Just read this. I added four photos Mel. Do you want me to remove them and send them to you instead?

http://www.hughwilson.com
Yorick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2003, 06:19 AM   #14
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
Ah. Just read this. I added four photos Mel. Do you want me to remove them and send them to you instead?
No, that's fine Hugh! [img]smile.gif[/img]
I can move them anyway, if you wouldn't mind...

Edit: something I've been wondering, BTW - what's WhyNot's real name? There's a Dutch name I can think of that might jocularly be reverted into "Whynot" by English speakers, or was there another way he got that name. Just curious

[ 02-11-2003, 06:22 AM: Message edited by: Melusine ]
Old 02-11-2003, 03:11 PM   #15
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
No, that's fine Hugh! [img]smile.gif[/img]
I can move them anyway, if you wouldn't mind...

Edit: something I've been wondering, BTW - what's WhyNot's real name? There's a Dutch name I can think of that might jocularly be reverted into "Whynot" by English speakers, or was there another way he got that name. Just curious
[/QUOTE]I think it's Vynardt or somethig like that. I think he may have coined the name himself.... He certainly won't answer to an Anglo's attempts at Vynardt...

[ 02-11-2003, 03:12 PM: Message edited by: Yorick ]

Old 02-11-2003, 03:47 PM   #16
Melusine
Dracolisk

Well, I thought it would probably be Wijnand. Is that it? The way it's pronounced, I can imagine English speaking people turning it into WhyNot

Anyway good luck tonight, to both you AND WhyNot [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] ... and the rest of the band too, of course! Have fun Hugh. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-12-2003, 11:39 AM   #17
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Well, I thought it would probably be Wijnand. Is that it? The way it's pronounced, I can imagine English speaking people turning it into WhyNot

Anyway good luck tonight, to both you AND WhyNot [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] ... and the rest of the band too, of course! Have fun Hugh. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Ah Wijnand it is.... Thanks Mel. [img]smile.gif[/img] T'was great.

Old 02-13-2003, 12:16 PM   #18
Melusine
Dracolisk

Good to hear that Hugh! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Arledrian, I added the pic of Lindsey! Congrats
Check the sticky topic for more info about why not all the pics are in the right order....
Old 02-13-2003, 12:29 PM   #19
Irongrinder

hmm, I might have a nice pic, let me check for a moment.......

.......back again. Here I have a picture of me which you can add. Not that I am a big posting member, but who knows, it might enspire other lowpost people to join in [img]smile.gif[/img]

http://www.boomspeed.com/foxxx_otago/Iron.jpg
Irongrinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2003, 12:36 PM   #20
Melusine
Dracolisk

Thanks Irongrinder!
It's on page 24 [img]smile.gif[/img]
Melusine is offline   Reply With Quote