Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2004, 08:14 AM   #21
dplax
Jack Burton

Feldorn and Robyn

Feldorn and the four guards were approaching the town of Calladia. While still a long distance away they spotted the orcs and changed course entering the town from the small gate on the other side. Inside the town they only spoke to the captain, telling him the truth of what had happened. The captain then went off to speak with the orcs. Feldorn with the knowledge of where to find Robyn and Roland went to the prison with two of the guards who arranged him to be let in.

As Roland was about to answer Robyn's question the door opened and Feldorn stepped in. Robyn gasped in surprise at seeing him and ran over to him.

"Feldorn! It has been a long time. What has happened to you?"

"A lot of things. But before I start explaining everything I have to ask for you to pardon me. The enemy tortured me into revealing all information about our mission and any hardships you might have encountered would have come from this. Can you forgive me?"
Old 10-17-2004, 08:56 AM   #22
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Alone in the cave, Therlion covered Kalam with a blanket and sat next to him. He drew his shortsword and put it at his side, just for precaution. After a moment, Therlion takes out his remining elven dagger, and handles it for a time. He starts invoking the little amount of remaining magic to form a spell, but he doesn't finish it. "This dagger might be a fine holder of magical enchantment." he thinks to himself, as he imagines what effect the spell he just didn't cast would have on the dagger. He opens his palm up, and the dagger levitates just an inch above it. He motions his other hand over the dagger, and starts summoning his magic to imbue into the dagger, but does not release it. He is too weak to perform the feat now, but when the time comes, he intends to know the full process. He continues inspecting the blade's features and imagining the magical empowerments possible upon it.
Old 10-17-2004, 09:05 AM   #23
dplax
Jack Burton

For Keal:

Keal inspects the area around the cave, but does not find anything which might indicate Ardana being close around. But that was normal since they were still some way away from the location the dwarf had specified to them. Just as Keal turned to go back to where Therlion and Kalam were he heard a sound from behind a rock off to his side.

[ 10-17-2004, 09:07 AM: Message edited by: dplax ]
Old 10-17-2004, 09:18 AM   #24
dplax
Jack Burton

For Adohorn, Therlion, Kalam, Turin, Terias and Kirūn (that's a long list ):

As Adohorn cut off the head of the creature an air of magic being dispelled filled the cavern. The way back went much faster for Adohorn as the moon was out all the time and he could clearly see the way he needed to go. As he neared where he had left Therlion, Kalam and Keal he saw the faint glow of Therlion's attempt at seeing what enchanting a dagger would do. After Adohorn had explained the demise of the creature and Therlion told Adohorn that Keal had gone off exploring Adohorn set up a small fire from the wood the dwarf had given them. Despite the small size of the flames the fire gave off a surprising amount of heat.

Therlion and Adohorn sat around the fire for some time discussing their lives and it was only when the riders were nearly upon them that they heard the soft sound of the horses hooves on the snow.

Turin, Terias and Kirūn had ridden far during the day and were looking for a place to camp in the snowy wilderness when they spotted a small camp fire not too far away.

[ 10-17-2004, 09:19 AM: Message edited by: dplax ]
Old 10-17-2004, 01:41 PM   #25
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Roland thought about what Feldorn said, and recalled the events of the last day. "I too have doings in need of forgiveness. Forgiveness from both the wronged ones and myself. Seeing that we are all still alive, as far as I know, I would forgive were it not bigotrous of me. There is nothing to forgive, as far as I am concerned. You are here now, and may continue in turning this town to our side." Roland from the window of the cell.

[ 10-17-2004, 01:42 PM: Message edited by: Bozos of Bones ]
Old 10-17-2004, 01:51 PM   #26
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

Thinking it strange that orcs are cautious over a few dead humans, Celedor continues to watch the orcs closely...and keeping his senses sharp in case of any orcs that may come from behind him.
Old 10-17-2004, 02:17 PM   #27
dplax
Jack Burton

Robyn and Feldorn and for Roland:

"I feel the same way towards you as Roland does, Feldorn. I guess, given the circumstances you did not have any choice. I just hope that the psychological scars you got from the torture shall not affect your whole life."

"I thank both of you for your understanding. What have you done that needs forgiving, Roland?"

Robyn drew Feldorn away a few steps and explained to him. Several moments of uneasy silence followed which were broken by a key turning in the door and then the guard captain walked in.

"I have a problem. The orcs who have arrived want an explanation from the leader of this town about why your group has not been captured and sent back to the stronghold yet. However the orcs have found Lord Easthome's body and now want to speak with Kalam and his sister. Can you Roland stand in as Kalam and you Robyn as Harmeth for talks with the orcs?"

"Damn. You see what I have caused. The enemy knows about us and shall not rest until it destroys us."

"Feldorn, there is no use in eating away at yourself any more. The harm has been done, now we should try and repair the damage. Captain, can try to do so."

[ 10-19-2004, 05:06 AM: Message edited by: dplax ]
Old 10-17-2004, 02:30 PM   #28
dplax
Jack Burton

For Celedor:

Apart from the five orcs going into the town nothing special happens for several hours. The rest of the smaller group of orcs settle down outside the town and start making food for themselves.
Old 10-17-2004, 05:10 PM   #29
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

Celedor continues to watch the orcs. "Why don't they go into town?" he thought. He took a brief pause to listen for anything/anyone approaching his rear before continueing on his watching. Celedor thought to himself, "Do something or leave damnit!"
Old 10-17-2004, 05:14 PM   #30
dplax
Jack Burton

For Celedor:

As the hour advanced the orcs settled down more, waiting for their leader to come back from inside the town. A few humans started appearing on the town walls watching the orcs.
Closed Thread