Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain

Old 10-04-2004, 05:32 PM   #1
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Hey Z,

Just wanted to let you know how packed the server was on the weekend. I think I saw almost 10 people travelling undermountain at any one time. I think also having one party off helped a bit on the weekend since you wern't forced into a party and could do your own thing.

Congratulations on building a great mod that is becomming more and more popular online.

Cheers

T-D-C

p.s Your PM box is full
Old 10-04-2004, 10:17 PM   #2
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

And rightly so! I love that mod! The Undermountain kicks butt! So does Animal..thanks, dear, we had a blast tonight (got to level four) and played with someone new. [img]smile.gif[/img] Boy, after all the neat stuff IW team players gave us (me and Nacht) as beginning characters, it was fun to give things to a new guy!

YAY, Z, you have one dynamite place there!!!!
Old 10-04-2004, 10:38 PM   #3
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

I still haven't gotten to play it. I have no internet on my comp yet, and thats good cause if I ever get it back I will be right back on Everquest, heh.
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century
Morgan_Corbesant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 12:15 AM   #4
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Sounds awesome! Glad to see loads of new players!!! I was kinda worried for a bit, because adding new hakpak's makes it harder to get new players, but we seem to be doing fine! I DM'ed for a bit tonight, saw ALL of you on level 4, and sea cave! [img]smile.gif[/img] NWN is sweet with that 6800 Geforce I bet, Cloudster! I gotta get one soooon.. The Sims 2 is so slow... I'm plugging away at the gauntlet and other secret levels for the next major update to come next week (maybe this weekend)!!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 01:36 AM   #5
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

We are getting up there Z. everytime someone asks for a good server over on the Bioware forums I will give them the forums to visit to get the details on how to log on.

New Update WOOT can't wait for that. Will Morduks Tower be in ?
Old 10-05-2004, 12:36 PM   #6
Never2die
Elite Waterdeep Guard

NOOOOO Z dont mention the "s" word my girlfiend just got it on order.. time is ticking away. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
but yay you have hook me [img]smile.gif[/img] but i9m of two minds for the server party thing, it helps to know where others are so you dont step on toes but so far its doing well. ah just toss me in the always happy but hard to please basket or the lune bin, whatevers closeer lol
Old 10-05-2004, 01:29 PM   #7
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
Sounds awesome! Glad to see loads of new players!!! I was kinda worried for a bit, because adding new hakpak's makes it harder to get new players, but we seem to be doing fine! I DM'ed for a bit tonight, saw ALL of you on level 4, and sea cave! [img]smile.gif[/img] NWN is sweet with that 6800 Geforce I bet, Cloudster! I gotta get one soooon.. The Sims 2 is so slow... I'm plugging away at the gauntlet and other secret levels for the next major update to come next week (maybe this weekend)!!
It was awesome, Z! The colors and textures are fantastic! I'm loving it! Undermountain is a work of art and it was so much fun getting to that level with a party!
Old 10-10-2004, 10:07 PM   #8
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Yesterday when I tried to get on I got the message Server Full when I checked there were 22 or 24 people
in the undermountain at the same time it blew me away. I have never had that happen befor.
Old 10-10-2004, 10:24 PM   #9
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Yeah on the weekends it has been packed.

I wonder if its because I've posted us up on NWNConnections and posted the server on the Bioware list.

When usually there are 2 or 3 of us on. Yesterday there were about 8 or 9 people.