Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-06-2000, 01:29 AM   #1
jrprpg

I just trying to find mada now and after that I would finish the skull castle. I was told that mada is locked up in a vault. I searched the vault that I know of which is the vault where you find the relic, but to no avail, I did not find mada vampires or so. Is there more than one vault in the skull castle. If so, where is the other vault where the mada is located? your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Old 12-06-2000, 01:35 AM   #2
jarjar

did you get the staff of death yet?
Old 12-06-2000, 02:02 AM   #3
thoon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

In fact, did you get the key from the Lich?
thoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2000, 07:07 PM   #4
jrprpg

Yes, I already have the snake staff and the all the keys. I just need to find this mada mabbig vampiresees. Where in the Vaults is she? Is she where that boken bridge is located. Is she where that Lava stuff is located? Where is this vampire? Any help would be appreciated.
Old 12-07-2000, 04:08 AM   #5
Astyanax12

OK, go to the vault, that's the area where you got the relic. When you first go onto that big area with the rising blocks, water and four exits, take the exit on the left. As the t-junction turn left and go down to the triangular pool with the chest in the middle. Facing the chest turn right and go up the stairs, ahead is a door, at the door you will see a big head decoration on the wall to the left and a passage to the right leading to the broken bridge. Mada Mabbig is behind that door, you will need to open it using the big staff you got from the lich, though you can kill her through the door first if you feel sneaky. You will find the scroll of banishing for Adrianna in one of her chests.