Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-14-2003, 04:40 PM   #141
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
I think there's a very intricate heirarchy behind it all Johnny, she is B as in Calss B of Spam Royalty.
Above her is Nessy and Jermonus, and above that is Clouded one of many names.
Hm... you have a point there. Of course "B" could also mean "beer". That would make her a "class beerspammer". That makes more sense to me, since she's living in my basement now.
Old 02-14-2003, 04:42 PM   #142
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Well, there's no denying Lioness' royalty, but she can never aspire to the meteorological glory of Her Cloudyness. So, Kat, what did CD give you for Valentine's Day?
Old 02-14-2003, 04:43 PM   #143
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
Quote:
I think there's a very intricate heirarchy behind it all Johnny, she is B as in Calss B of Spam Royalty.
Above her is Nessy and Jermonus, and above that is Clouded one of many names.
Hm... you have a point there. Of course "B" could also mean "beer". That would make her a "class beerspammer". That makes more sense to me, since she's living in my basement now. [/QUOTE]"Pass the Morrowind CD, ye ol' bugger!"
I am a Spam PRINCESS, second in line to the throne!
I also provide free beer for Johnny, and he grows enough potatoes in his basement to power a computer.

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 02-14-2003, 04:44 PM   #144
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
Well, there's no denying Lioness' royalty, but she can never aspire to the meteorological glory of Her Cloudyness. So, Kat, what did CD give you for Valentine's Day?
I gota box of Thornton's chocolates (YAAAAAY!)
A small cuddly toy (a sweet little beanie baby with a little heart in its mouth saying "love from the Cat")
A silver bracelet
A silver-and-amethyest necklace
He spoils me, i know [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] I love him, though [img]tongue.gif[/img]

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 02-14-2003, 04:46 PM   #145
harleyquinn
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
Never wondered why you never see me and Nessy in the same place at the same time? [img]graemlins/uhoh1.gif[/img]
I always thought that problem stemmed from the infamous superglue incident?

Hello Cafe-goers, how's life been treating/mistreating you?
[/QUOTE]Infamous superglue incident??? That sounds like a story that I want to hear!!!! Tell us, tell us
Old 02-14-2003, 04:47 PM   #146
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
Um...well, we were...eager....and it was dark and quiet....um....this isn't getting better for me is it?
Nor for Calthy, once the FBI sees this. They are monitoring the Net for people trying to lure underage girls into dark, quiet rooms with couches. How frustrated they will be to find that both of you are Brits. [/QUOTE]Heh heh heh....Ooooh boy, their buds the MI6 won't be worried by that will they... [img]graemlins/outtahere.gif[/img]
(Colin, let's go somewhere safe! Hmmm, where's the one place on the globe which doesn't have a secret service everyone knows about? A-ha!)
Attalus and all, we're on vacation to Iraq. See yaz! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Old 02-14-2003, 04:51 PM   #147
harleyquinn
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
Quote:
I gota box of Thornton's chocolates (YAAAAAY!)
A small cuddly toy (a sweet little beanie baby with a little heart in its mouth saying "love from the Cat")
A silver bracelet
A silver-and-amethyest necklace
He spoils me, i know [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] I love him, though [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]WOW!! [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] That's quite a stash, Kat!! I know I'm getting a gold chain for a charm my sweety got me last year to replace the one my kitty broke last year. I know because he wanted to know which type I wanted (but I can't have it until tonight) I'm getting something else, but I don't know what it is. I know it's a craft thing, because he's already started warning me it's not a romantic gift which is what he does when I get a craft gift, but he doesn't seem to realize, I like those!!
What about the rest of you?
Old 02-14-2003, 04:53 PM   #148
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

I look around at 4pm on Friday and realize my long hours this week have paid off because all my bosses ducked out for the day 'cept one. I'm tucking work to take home under my arm as I type and gettin' while the gettin's good.

Have a good weekend all. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Old 02-14-2003, 05:04 PM   #149
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Have a good weekend, TL! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] Kat, that does sound good. CD is very thoughtful.
Old 02-14-2003, 05:06 PM   #150
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Have a good weekend, TL! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] Kat, that does sound good. CD is very thoughtful.
He is, isn't he [img]smile.gif[/img]
I am *SO* lucky