Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying

Old 03-04-2007, 11:29 PM   #71
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by TAOWolf:

Will do a better post I promise!
Yes you will, because you know what is at stake...

Lol...just kidding...

Or am I?
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 01:09 PM   #72
ZFR
Legion Symbol

Sent a PM to Kazilian. Will post soon as he replies.
Old 03-05-2007, 03:08 PM   #73
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

For Team TAVY:

Everyone is free to roam about the town as they wish and do as they see fit. I figured that Tao would want to stay close to Ana for now.

Yevaud, maybe visiting Oley would do you some good if you are looking for mage stuff.

Vincent, you can stroll into Vindson's to shop like Anarrima is doing.

Tao, if you need anything, you can find a way to communicate that to Ana.

When it is time for us to reunite, I'll post Anarrima coming to the Inn and waiting on everyone there. Yevaud is already there, so if Vincent wants to do something in town, get it done individually before Ana gets to the Inn.

[ 03-05-2007, 03:11 PM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Old 03-05-2007, 03:11 PM   #74
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Oh yeah...Health...Team TAVY have been to the medic and had their boo-boos kissed and all that, so everybody will have an updated HP count momentarilly.
Old 03-05-2007, 05:05 PM   #75
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
Oh yeah...Health...Team TAVY have been to the medic and had their boo-boos kissed and all that, so everybody will have an updated HP count momentarilly.
boo-boos kissed???????????????????????????????????????

Damn! We've gotten soft after the lay-off.

* Mutters.
* Grumbles.
* Wanders off to wake up a few more monsters.
Old 03-05-2007, 08:15 PM   #76
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Apologises for my intro post. It's really not up to par and I'm afraid my only excuse is I'm feeling under the weather, a nasty little thing that snuck up on me from nowhere in a matter of a couple of hours. Hope its workable though. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 01:26 AM   #77
Sever
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hi guys and girls. It's been a long break for me but i've finally got a steady internet connection at my home which means i'll be able to participate again. Been reading up on the thread a bit and will do so again before i make my first post in the new game.

Larry - You said you had conjured a scenario as to the absense of Lockesville's most dashing, daring thief?
Sever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 04:13 AM   #78
Armen
Symbol of Cyric

Cal: it's fine - i can do something with that - probably won't post it 'til tonight though.

Kuan sounds like a nice fella.

Couple of things. On the boat Gillian would have been chatty and easy-going and friendly. He would have admitted to being a mage (although not much of one and not an illusionist as such) but not to being a former thief (obviously). Before he started studying he would have said he was a merchant and still is really (true enough actually - he was born into a merchant family).

When asked why coming to Lockesville he would have said to visit a merchant contact of his father's and then skillfully moved the conversation on to other areas. He's actually come to find Oley (game NPC) to learn from him. Gillian would have been interested to find out whether you had the same idea and therefore whether you were competition for that as he would see it.

Sever: ah - I see you there. I had already decided that Gillian would be from the same 'the big city' as Sever and that he would know him by name and sight. (I'd thought it might add a bit of texture if you'd got a mention at some point). If you're going to be in the game I'll leave it up to you whether you decide to recognise Gillian - he'd have been occasional, low ranking, peripheral and insignificant so easy for you not to have done but equally with your keen eye and all . . .

Is that ok?
Armen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 05:02 AM   #79
Sever
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Well met, Armen. Sounds fine to me, i guess. Still got a bit of reading up to do before i can post. It may be several posts before Sever gets off the can at the rate i'm going!..
boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo
Sever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 04:15 PM   #80
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

Sever, glad to see you back with us [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

I've got a couple posts in progress for the game. I'm just waiting to hear back from a couple folks before finishing them off.