Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-20-2000, 08:10 AM   #31
BaatoRyan

I was actually looking for Memnoch's Customization post and it's gone! I have a question that needs to be answered!!!

Old 12-20-2000, 08:13 AM   #32
BaatoRyan

This is my 194th post!!! I am getting to 200!!! well, considering my short stay *AHEM* hehe

Old 12-20-2000, 10:25 AM   #33
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Melusine you rock.... love your posts and personability. (Smiling warmly) And yes your online voice is Ambrosia.
Old 12-20-2000, 06:01 PM   #34
Mandrake
Welcomed New User

Dont take what I said seriously Melusine. I was jestering. I didnt know the board was going to crash anymore than anyone else did. Im also convinced it was nothing to do with you and Wah posting. If you have a look at the tone of the initial post I figured the fact that I was joking was coming across pretty strongly!
Old 12-20-2000, 06:22 PM   #35
Jon the Hell Caster

I must admit that a few days ago I was responisible in some manner. I started about 20 topics and wrote about 30 posts because I had and still have Conjenctivitus or Pink Eye and have to stay home. Also I um.. Cast haste on Melusine and Slow on Holy Mage Wah. Don't worry Melusine I don't blame you the only thing is that I am mad that all of my 20 topics got deleted!

Old 12-20-2000, 06:25 PM   #36
Mandrake
Welcomed New User

I think Ziroc managed to save all the posts that were lost Jon.
Old 12-20-2000, 07:03 PM   #37
Suul-Yinn

What's a few lost posts amongst friends? There is still enough to stake out a homestead in the Outback! The new board looks good, lets hope it's more stable. Rikard you are a wonder, if your ever in Scotland drops us a line and I will crack open a bottle of cask strength malt. Mandrake you are also invited since you fancy a nip by all accounts lol. Melusine in answer to one of your lost posts, yes I love Scotland too. If you need any info re Scottish Universities etc all you need to do is ask. By the way I visited Holland years ago and I really enjoyed myself. Friendly people, good beer and grass is legal Favourite place though is Barcelona, an amazing city with something for everybody. Good Uni too.

Old 12-21-2000, 12:50 AM   #38
Mandrake
Welcomed New User

Nice to see my sense of humour hasnt scared you away completly Melusine. You had me worried taking it all serious. Welcome back!
*Very big smile*
Old 12-21-2000, 01:41 AM   #39
Rikard T'Aranaxz
Harper

Well onew of the last post on this forum
nostagia overwhelms me
(BTW you are gonna see this post on the new forum with people thinking like What is he talking about)
ehm what was i gonna tell
oh wait got it

Suul-Yinn -
I know i'm a wonder but how does thou know that
And well if i ever go to schotland i'm gonna avoid jerome so if you live next to him or something
small chane i'll see ya

Anyway mandrake is that true ARE all the post saved?
i do hope so
hm
will we still stay us or will we be new and lose our old posts(hm armisael at 0 post that would be special)

and (sorry have to say it) is silicium based life possible
for an answer to these and other questions tune in next time same time different forum (sunglasses so that you won't see me cry)
Old 12-21-2000, 02:43 AM   #40
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Don't worry Melusine, we all still love you! Keep on posting and keep the ambrosia flowing!